Brat

Elena has been staying with mom and dad more now because they can get her to the studio whenever she needs to. Tonight were all going to a dinner and party that LA is hosting for her.

"You're still coming tonight right?" I asked Wilmer standing up off our bed

"Yeah of course" he smiled "I wouldn't miss it for the world"

"That's sweet" I pecked his lips.

I put on my black dress that stopped half way up my thigh along with a white blazer and black heels.

Once I was satisfied with my hair, which was to the side,curled I made my way down to wilmer.

"You look so beautiful" Wilmer complemented me as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you" I smiled kissing his lips "you look hot" I laughed resting my hand on his chest and taking a step back to look at his suit.

"Gracias" he laughed, kissing me.

I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck as we stood in the foyer kissing. our lips moved in motion together and Wilmer licked my bottom lip begging for entrance so I let him but only for a second before pulling away.

"We have a dinner to attend" I smiled.

"You're such a tease" he smiled pecking my lips once more.

"And you love it" I said walking towards the front door, shaking my ass on the way.

We arrived at the dinner and greeted everyone. My whole family were there and so was Camila and the girls along with LA and a few other people from the record label.

Wilmer and I took our seats beside each other as the dinner began.

"Is your food nice babe?" I asked Wilmer as we ate.

"Mmm hmm" he replied "wanna try?"
He said scooping some onto his fork and placing his free hand under it so it wouldn't fall.

I opened my mouth and he placed the food inside. I swallowed the food "that's yummy" I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Aww" one of the girls said making me blush and I tried hiding it with a smile.

"You look so cute when you blush" Wilmer whispered into my ear making me blush and smile even more as his hand rested on my thigh.

"Shut up" I laughed playfully hitting his chest, making him laugh.

"Make me" he whispered again as he rubbed my thigh under the table.

"Behave" I smirked reaching under the table, grabbing his hand and intertwining it with mine so he'd stop.

"You won't be telling me that tonight" he quietly said, making me laugh.

___

After dinner we went to LAs house where he was hosting the party.

There were so many people there and I was surprised to see Beyonce in the crowd, but then again she practically helped Elena start her career.

"Dance with me Nena" Wilmer smirked as I sat down.

"I can't dance" I lied and he smirked.

"That's lie's I've seen your hips" he pulled me up.

"It's our song" he laughed pulling me closer and grabbing hold of my waist.

John legend, All of Me began to play and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

We began to sway side to side with our foreheads resting against each other's.

It got to the chorus "todo de mí, ama a todos ustedes" ( all of me, loves all of you) Wilmer sang into my ear, making me smile.