Just Shut Up

So I told her. I told her I love her. I wasn't expecting it back if I'm honest, but I suppose I never do. I'm only coming to terms with my family loving me and that's been nearly a whole year now. It's different with Camila, nothing like when I was with Dylan. I'm able to think clear this time and actually know what I want. I wanted Dylan to love me but that was when I was broken and desperate. I literally felt like if he didn't love me, who did? but that was then and this is now! yes I know? it's three weeks! it's such a short amount of time! but I feel like it's been years. I know Camila inside and out as she does me.
I told Camila things I haven't told Dylan. I've even told Camila stuff I haven't told Demi. She helps me on some pretty bad days even when she doesn't know it and when she does she try's even harder to make me happy. I love her so much in ways no one will understand! she just gets me and I know people will judge because we're going quick,even Demi! but that's because they don't know what lays beneath every kiss, hug or even bruise on my neck. Everything I do is done with all my love and I now know that she does it back with the same amount!

"Morning" Camila yawned when she fluttered her eyes open and saw me laying there thinking.

"Hey camz" I smiled.

"How long are you up?" she asked.

"A while, I'm not sure" I replied.

"But you did get some sleep right?"

"Yeah I did" I smiled kissing her softly.

"Ok good" she smiled.

I yawned, stretching my body out in the bed and jumped out.

I was only in my underwear but yet I felt like I was about to boil over.

I went to my window to look out at Demi's fans.

Their chanting had become peaceful at this stage.

Camila came up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"What are you doing today?" she asked as we cuddled.

"Well" I said looking out at the city "I have to go shopping with Wilmer" I laughed.

"With wilmer?" she laughed.

"Yeah, since both of our girlfriends are working together we decided we should hang together"

"Well have fun" she smiled kissing my shoulder.

"Thank you, you too"

__________
DEMIS POV

"So I'll see you tonight" I said to Wilmer as I grabbed my bag from my dresser.

"Yeah see you then hermosa" he kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss "I'm so happy you're here" I placed my forehead against his.

"I am too baby, te amo" he smiled back.

"Te amo" I pecked him "I'll see you later."

"Bye" he smiled.

________

ELENAS POV

Wilmer and I started shopping early.

I picked up a few things but he was going crazy, buying so much stuff.

"What would you be doing with black nail polish?" I laughed.

"Haha" he sarcastically laughed "its for your sister"

We made it back to the car that our security had us in.

"Ok Elena, I need to tell you something" he said