I need to tell you something.

Demi and I painted my room this morning it turned out really nice. It's black and red. I'm surprised she let me do it that colour 'cause I know if I was back home Olivia wouldn't. Which makes me think. I've been here what? two days and this feels more like home than anywhere else. Demi is the nicest and one of the most careing people I've ever met, I'm gonna miss her when I go.

Demi was in the music room writing while I was in my room messing around with my guitar. The rest of my belongings had arrived lastnight and I missed my guitar so much.

I wasn't paying any attention until my door opened and in came Demi.

"Ok so I have to go to the studio.and I don't want to leave you alone so do you wanna come along?" She asked me with hopeful eyes.

Is she serious I've always wanted to see what goes on behind all the music. I would fucking love to go.

"oh my god. Yes!!" I beamed up. She saw how excited I was.

"Ok put on some shoes and meet me downstairs." She closed the door behind her.

_

"Ok lets go" I said as Demi stood up from the bottom of the stairs.

We drove for about 30 minutes until we reached the studio. I was so excited.

"You ready?" Demi asked as I shut the car door.

"Yep" I replied and we made our way inside.

"Ok Elena this is da crew" Demi said in her most gangster voice. "and crew this is Elena"

"Hi" I gave a small wave and smile.

Demi took me to the side "Here" she handed me $10 go across the street to starbucks and get a coffee or something we're gonna be here for a while.

"No I don't want to take your money" I said handing it back.

"Hey Elena I'm looking after you now go on" She smiled pulling me in to a hug.

"Alright, I have my phone if you need me" I said as i walked towards the door.

Demi's POV

I sent Elena to get coffee because I saw how uncomfortable she was around the guys. She told me she's not really good when it comes to meeting new people so I didn't want to put her through it.

"So who's the girl?" one of the guys asked.

"Um that's Elena my,my" What do I even call her? "foster kid" is that the right word?

"Foster kid?" He asked shocked. Shit I forgot to tell them.

"Um yeah I'm fostering her for a while" I said

"Why?" he asked

"It's complicated" Olivia and Elena taught I was just fostering for the hell of it but there was something else they didn't know.

"Oh ok. Well lets start recording" He smiled trying to ease the situation.

-

I arrived back at the studio with my coffee and change for Demi. I got into the room and she was recording a song I hadn't heard before. Demi didn't know it but I was a huuuuge fan and knew all of her songs. I didn't want to tell her cause it might be awkward.

She looked at me as I sat down and gave me a wink. Her voice is so amazing,she's so amazing. I don't think she understands how greatful I am to be here with her even if it is only for a while.

I sat there just watching how she worked. She didn't ask for a break once and you can tell she loves what she does.

about and hour had passed when one of the producers called "ok thats a rap" this really surprised me. Demi's songs are so good I taught it would take a long time to get the song perfect.

"Thanks guys" Demi said as she made her way out of the booth.

Demi hugged everyone and we left.

When we got home I went for a shower I came back downstairs to see Demi in the kitchen with a box and papers on the counter. "Hey what's all this?" I asked taking a seat beside her.

"I need to tell you something" Demi said.

-

-

-

-