Elena Santiago

Elena awoke to the doorbell ringing.
She ignored it thinking somebody else would get it but when they didn't she got up.

Before she made her way downstairs she grabbed her hoodie to hide her fresh cuts and old scars.
Last night she had gotten so upset over what had happened in school and the whole Demi situation she went back to an old habit she had been free of for 4 months.

Once her hoodie was on she made her way down the stairs.
She opened the door to a young woman in a white dress and a denim jacket.

"Hi" the woman said "I'm-"

"Demi and you're here about the adoption thing yeah come on in" Elena said moving out of the way to let her in.

Demi couldn't help herself from asking "Sweetie are you ok?" She looked down at the teen who had her hair tossed up in an extreamly messy bun and tear stains and mascara covering her face.

"Shit" Elena taught " I forgot I was crying last night I must look a complete and utter state right now.

"I'm fine" She lied giving her best fake smile quickly wipeing the mascara from underneath her eyes.

" You don't loo-" Demi was interrupted my Olivia "I taught I heard someone come in. Hi you must be Demi" She smiled putting her hand out "I'm Olivia" Demi shook her hand, her mind still focused on Elena.

"Well nice meeting you Demi" Elena said as she was about to make her way back up to bed. But Olivia stopped her

"Elena Maria Santiago where do you you think you're going?" Olivia asked.

"Back to bed" she said tugging at her pajama pants to make it obvious.

"It's 2 in the day? Go get dressed and you can show Demi around" She ordered.

Elena looked at Olivia "But-"

"No buts. Go" Olivia said pointing at the stairs.

"Bitch" Elena cussed in spanish so Olivia wouldn't understand as she made her way to the stairs making Demi's eyes pop.

"shit does she know what I said" Elena taught when she saw Demis reaction

"and no spanish" Olivia shouted up the stairs.

Once Elena was out of sight Olivia focused her attention on Demi

"I'm sorry about that Elena isn't very enthusiatic." She apologised to Demi.

"It's ok I don't think most teens are" Demi laughed.

"Do you want to come to my office and fill out paperwork?" Olivia asked.

"Um yeah sure, that would be great" Demi smiled.

-

A dressed Elena found her way down the stairs. She heard Olivia's voice coming from the office so she went to get Demi.

She knocked on the door and walked in without waiting for a response.

"Well don't you clean up well" Olivia commented on Elena's outfit.

Her black hair was straight and stopped just above her hips. She was wearing a high waisted floral skirt showing off her tanned,skinny legs and a white lace crop top with a beige cardigan to go over it. To finish her outfit she was wearing her low white converse and an ankle bracelet with a feather on it.

"Well you know" Elena tried not to blush.

"Ok Demi do you want me to show you around?" Elena asked looking at the girl who was smiling at her.