Love You XO

It's been 2 months now. It's been really hard but Camila's visiting me today for her birthday. just me and Camz for the few hours that we have. Her support is so amazing. I really didn't expect her to stick around. This isn't what she signed up for.

"There's my beautiful girl" I heard her voice sing as I sat out in the garden.

I stood up from the bench running up to her.

"Hey" she smiled, picking me up so my legs were wrapped around her waist.

"Happy birthday" I kissed her.

She smiled and kissed me back.

"You know you don't have to stay, it's your birthday I want you to go enjoy yourself" I said as we walked hand in hand around the treatment grounds.

"Are you kidding me" she smiled "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! whenever I'm with you I'm happy. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else today" she pecked my lips.

We continued to walk in silence

"I heard you finally told your doctor what's bothering you" Camila said looking at me and I looked up.

"I'm really proud of you" she squeezed my hand.

"Yeah" I half smiled "I feel so much better now it's off my chest. She says I'm progressing really well" I smiled and Camila pulled me into a side hug as we continued walking.

"You are sweetie" she kissed my head.

"Your necklace is really pretty" she smiled turning her gaze to the necklace on my neck.

"You like it?" I smiled

"Mmhmm" she replied.

"Good" I smiled reaching into my pocket, taking out a little velvet bag

"Because" I said opening it "I got you one too"

"Happy Birthday" I smiled moving her hair away from her neck and putting the necklace on.

She picked up the gold chain that had a gold heart hanging from it "love you XO" she read the back of it and then she looked to the front where "E" was engraved on it.

"It's the lyrics fr-"

"It's the lyrics from the first song I ever sang to you" I smiled finishing her sentence.

"And you have the same?" she asked

"Yep but I have a 'C' for Camila" I smiled.

"It's perfect" she smiled with tears in her eyes "Thank you" she softly said bringing her lips to mine.

_____

CAMILAS POV

"I'll see you soon" I kissed Elena.

"Ok, I love you" she kissed me back and gave me a hug.

"I love you too, bye baby" I kissed her forehead and let go of her hand.

I made my way back to the car I had gotten for my birthday.

I got into the car and immediately called Demi.

"Hey Demi, I'm just out" I said to her.

"Hey" she happily said "I'll meet you at Starbucks in about 15 minutes?"

"Yeah sure,see you then" I replied "bye"

"Ok bye" she said.

I walked into see Demi sitting down.

"Happy birthday" she sang standing up.

"Shhhh" I laughed "people don't need to know it's my birthday"