Warrior

It broke my heart to see Elena so broken and depressed. I honestly didn't know what to do or maybe I did.

Elena didn't want to come to the show tonight but I needed her there so I got mom to persuade her.

"So this is one of my most meaningful songs. It tells my story and how I've over come it but tonight I want to dedicate this song to my baby sister Elena." I took a deep breath and looked out to the crowd of people that waited for me to speak and then I looked to Elena.

"A lot of you might not know Elena because not that long ago I didn't either but for me it feels like we know each other since birth. I am so inspired by the girl I am so proud to call my sister. Elena was sick for awhile and she recently just came home from the rehabilitation centre I had stayed at. there has been a lot of questioning about that and I just wanted to make it clear. the main thing is she's safe and healthy now and is sorting her problems step by step and I'm there right behind her. she is such and inspiration to go through the things she has at such a young age and get through and be the warrior she is today. I love you so much Laney and you continue to inspire me everyday." I hadn't realised I was crying and when I had finished speaking the stadium was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"I love you too" Elena said breaking the silence for everyone to hear and with that I began the song.

_____

The concert finished and I met my mom and Elena back stage.

"Did I say too much? you can tell me if youre angry" I hugged Elena.

"No it was perfect, thank you" she hugged me back.

I looked to mom who was crying "mom don't cry this is a happy moment" I laughed.

"I am happy that's why I'm crying" she laughed.

____

We finally got back to the hotel after what seemed like hours and I collapsed into bed. Elena was in her own room tonight so I was alone.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when a knock arrived on my door.

"Uuuuugh who is it?" I called.

"Well don't sound too happy to see me" the girl responded "it's your girlfriend, open up"

A big smile appeared on my face and I ran to the door opening it up "Naya" I cheered giving her a big hug.

"Demi" she said copying me and hugging me back.

"Wait how did you find my room?" I asked.

"Your little sister, she's at the end of the hall. I asked her" she laughed.

"Wait what?" I looked out the door to sea Elena sitting on the window sell at the end if the hall.

"Elena, what are doing? it's late!" I shouted down to her making her jump.

"For fuck Demi you scared the shit out of me" she replied. both naya and I laughed.

"Hey watch your language" I said in a serious tone.

"Are you serious?" she rolled her eyes laughing.

"No" I laughed "but seriously what are you doing?"

"I just needed some air" she replied.

But I saw the phone in her hand "no you just needed to leave the room so mom wouldn't shout at you for being on your phone"

"Girls what's with the shouting?" mom said opening her door.

"Elena's on her phone" I quickly blurted in a childish voice.

"elena" mom sighed "get into bed, now"

I laughed at her then stuck out my tongue.

"Bitch" she said as she walked up to mom.

"You too Demi an hey Naya" mom said.

"Hey Dianna" she laughed.

"I'm an adult" I replied.

"Physically? yes!, mentally? Nope" Elena laughed and so did mom and Naya.

"Ha. ha. ha." I sarcastically laughed.

"Naya make sure she gets to sleep" mom said.

"Will do" Naya replied

"Good night girls" mom said before closing the door.

"Your mom is nice" Naya laughed.

"She's a pain" I argued "but you gotta love her" I laughed "so what are you doing here?" I asked moving aside to let her in.

"I can't stay but I came to congratulate you on your tour" she clapped for me "and to give you this" she pulled out a letter and handed it to me.

"Ryan wants you back" she smirked

"Really?" I asked in disbelief .

"Yep, maybe we can be lesbians again?" she laughed before hugging me. "I've got to go but i'll see you around.maybe we can go grab a coffee "

I hugged her back "thank you and yeah that'd be great" I smiled as she pulled away.

"No problem" she smiled a she stepped out into the hall "you have my number, if you ever need me just call" she shouted as she was half way down the hall.

"Bye Naya" I heard my mom shout from her room

Naya laughed "bye Diana, bye Elena"

"Bye Naya" Elena then shouted.

"I will I replied to Naya, bye" I laughed and closed my door.

This is just kind of a filler to get to the next part of the story but I hope you guys liked it and Demi's speech ;) 10+ comments and 20+ votes for the next chapter 💕

I've been seeing a lot if upsetting tweets, that you guys are tweeting. At least those of you who I follow. Please don't me afraid to message me if you need someone to talk to or to listen ❤️ I'll be there ❤️ or if you guys don't want me to know who you are, you can talk to me on anon on ask.fm ❤️ I'll do my best to give you advice and understand ❤️

Twitter is @DemiYonceLovato &
Ask fm is @HollowedOutHeart

^^^^^^ they're there if you ever want to talk ❤️ Stay Strong Beautifuls I love you all ❤️