Home.

Elena and I made our way out of LAX. My security were there even tough they wern't needed. Nobody ever bothered me when I was home, they were used to seeing me around.

I led Elena over to my Rang Rover.

"You can sit up front Elena" I smiled and opened the door for her. I took her bags and put them in the trunk alongside mine. I then got in.

"So Demi is this your car" Elena asked smiling. It's nice to see her smiling.

"Um yup I got her for my birthday" My mom had been kind enough to.get me this car for my 21st. I love it so much.

"Wow lucky, it's really nice" she's right. I am lucky. Lucky to have my family and the people I love around me. Lucky to have people who truly care about me. Poor Elena probably thinks she has no one. That's not true.

I pulled out of the airport and headed for home.

"This place is beautiful" Elena smiled looking out the window.

"Yeah, do you want to stop for coffee?" Demi asked.

"Sure" Elena smiled

_

Demi pulled up outside starbucks.

Both girls got out of the car and Demi started laughing.

"What?" Elena asked.

"We're matching and I only noticed now." Demi laughed again.

Elena looked herself up and down and then Demi. Elena was wearing a white knitted jumper and denim shorts and Demi was wearing a white blouse with Denim jeans. Both girls were wearing the same white converse.

"oh my gosh, haha" Elena started laughing too.

Paparazzi had caught ear that Demi was in starbucks. Normally the paparazzi don't bother her but when they heard Elena was with her they taught the could get a good pic.

The girls walked out of starbucks and the paparazzi took their pictures questioning who Elena was but Demi told Elena not to say.

They got back in to the car.

"So why don't you want people to know who I am" Elena asked kind of hurt and confused to why Demi want to hide who she was.

"she's embarrassed to be with you, an orphan" Elena heard a familiar voice in her head getting her down.

She decided not to question it.

-

Elena was quiet the whole journey to Demi's house.

Demi pulled up to two black, electric gates. She typed a code in to the security box and the gates opened to reveal a big house.

"We're here" She chirped as she parked the car in the drive.

Elena flashed a fake smile and got out of the car.

"Wow, your place is amazing" Elena said as she met Demi at the trunk of the car.

"It's our place now" Demi leaned in giving Elena a hug from the side.

Elena flashed a smile. Hearing this made Elena feel a little bit better after what had happened earlier on.

Elena followed Demi through the double doors and into the foyer. The staircase was in the middle and to the left was an open space where the living room was and to the right was the music room where sat a white Piano, several guitars and a recording booth.

Demi placed her bags in the living room.

"If you want I can show you to your room so you can settle in" Demi said as she made her way back to Elena.

"Yeah that sounds great" Elena replied.

Demi took Elena's bags and showed her upstairs. She took her to the end of the hall to the last door.

"So your room is kind of boring right now but we can go shopping tomorrow and find stuff to make it your own"

Demi opened the door to reveal a large white room. Two glass doors were at the far side of the room leading out on to a large balcony looking over the back yard. Inside a large canopy bed sat beside the doors.

There was a door leading into a built in wardrobe and another to an ensuite bathroom.

"So like I said it's boring and white but we can fix it up" Demi smiled.

"Demi this is beautiful, thank you" Elena leaned in hugging Demi.

"No problem kiddo. I'm gonna leave you settle in and go put on something to eat. I'll come get you when it's ready" She gave Elena one last hug and left her on her own.

Elenas POV

Shit Demi is gonna expect me to eat something. I never taught of that before and now I'm gonna have to eat. I suppose it'll be ok, I can just eat it and then come straight up to the bathroom. Everything will be fine.