Cravings

"Demi Lovato was seen grocery shopping Yesterday evening with younger sister Elena's bestfriend but shopping wasn't on the papz minds. This picture shows Demi in a tshirt with what seems to be maybe a baby bump poking out from underneath it? It was also said that the only thing in the bags were candy and ice cream, could these be cravings?"

"They were not cravings" I shouted at the TV to the E news reporter as if she could here me and Wilmer laughed.

"They were cravings, even she said it" he smirked.

"Shut up" I said as I sat with my legs crossed on the couch munching into chips.

"The big question is 'is the pop star actually pregnant?"

"Yes! I'm 3 months pregnant my head is killing me and I need to pee! do you want to know any more?" I shouted at her again.

"Ok that's enough tv" Wilmer rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I was watching that" I said annoyed.

"You" he pulled me up off the couch "go pee and I'll find something relaxing to watch"

"Fine" I whined and made my way to the bathroom.

I made my way into the games room where Elena was on the phone.

"Yeah I'll talk to you later" she sounded sad "bye"

I gave her a weak smile and went into the games room bathroom.

"You ok?" I asked as I made my way back out, sitting down beside her.

"Yeah" she sighed "can I borrow your car for a few hours?"

"Where are you going?" I looked at her funny.

"I um, want to go see Camila" she quietly replied biting her lip.

"Yeah, ok" I said "don't be too long, you've school in the morning" I kissed her head and stood up.

"Ok, thanks" she half smiled as I waddled away .

Wilmer and I sat watching Monsters Ink, we're really mature I know!

I sat in between his legs, with my own legs crossed, leaning back into him as he played with my hair.

I took a spoon full of ice cream into my mouth "do you think we should tell them?" I randomly asked.

"Tell who, what Nena?" he continued to play with my hair.

"Everyone about me being pregnant" I slightly turned my head so I could look up at him.

"Do you want to?" Wilmer stopped playing with my hair and was now looking at me.

"Kinda, do you?" I asked

"Well yeah, it would make things a lot easier" he replied.

"Then let's do it" I smiled standing up.

"What, right now?" he laughed.

"Mmhmm and I've the perfect idea"
I ran to the drawers under the TV and took out a marker.

I made my way back to the couch and laid down.

"Write something funny on my tummy" I smiled handing Wilmer the marker.

"Like what?" He took it.

"I don't know anything" I smiled rolling up my shirt.

Once Wilmer had it written I stood up but I wasn't able to read it because it was upside down.

"I'm going ou-" Elena stopped and looked at me funny.

"What are you doing?" she read my stomach.