Cell (Heggy Smut)

Requested by stabbylovesmusicals

Peggy sighed and sat down again inside her cell. Why was she here? Well, she stole some food for her sisters after their financial collapse and they hadn't eaten in days. She was glad she'd been informed they had rebuilt their bank and she had a place to go when she got out but for now she was stuck here. It wasn't all bad, she had one guard she liked a lot and he liked her too. See, there might be a romance going on that could get the guard fired if found out but they didn't care and when she got out he planned to stay with her.

Speaking of, the door to her cell opened and she stood up. Peggy flattened against the wall until she saw who it was and a grin split her face, "If it-" She cut herself off as she remembered the danger and controversy of their relationship. She held up one finger and made a questioning face to silently ask him if he was alone.

Hercules nodded and walked into the cell, closing it with his badge. Peggy never made any escape attempts anyway, she got out next month and even if she didn't get out for seventeen years she'd still wait it out so she could be with her sisters without putting them at risk for something. She ran up and hugged him, giggling as he spun around with his hands on her hips.

He set her down and kissed her gently, Peggy instantly kissed back to the best of her ability. Hercules's lips were a bit chapped and she guessed he forgot his chapstick at home again meaning he was to suffer all day. Poor Herc.

They separated and Hercules mumbled, "We're in lack of staff so I'm the only one on for the rest of tonight." He told her quietly, "Don't tell anybody though since it's technically not legal." He replied and pulled her closer by the small of her back, "Because we're supposed to have enough people to cover all the grounds by law and provide comforts to other prisoners but it's just me tonight and I'm going to bring comfort to my favorite prisoner~" He then kissed her again.

Peggy rolled her eyes but kissed back until she felt his hands inside her pants around her bum, squeezing her which made her squeal and smack his chest, "Eager? Mr Mulligan?" She asked and he pulled her closer again. Herc pulled her pants down and she giggled before asking, "Are you sure there's nobody else here? What about the cameras?" She asked, tilting her head up instantly as he began to attack her neck.

"Nope already dealt with the cameras too," Hercules told her as she kicked her pants away. He ran a finger against her underwear so she let her mouth open slightly making him smirk, "Tonight..." He began and pulled her shirt off, she reached behind her and undid her bra to leave her completely exposed, "...you are all..." He then picked her up off her feet making her squeal until he set her on the ground gently, "All mine!" He then bit her collarbone and shoved a finger into her core making her moan from the shock of it all.

Herc worked his finger into her, twisting it and curling it as she rotated her hips to try and get more, moaning from his leaving marks alone her neck. Considering this was a prison and there was shower time nobody ever questioned marks from sex on other people's bodies. Hercules moved his head to her breast and flicked it with his tongue as her mouth fell open again, "Y-You know it isn't-uhn God-isn't fair that I'm naked and you are the opposite." She told him, trying to talk past the pleasure coursing through her.

"Well, I can't take my uniform off because it takes too long to put on," He told her and she whined, "But I can do this." He winked and got up onto his knees, she sat up to watch him. Hercules undid his zipped and she smirked as he brought out his important member. She didn't give him a moment to say something smart before she had him in her mouth, bobbing her head and holding the back of his thigh to pull him closer. Hercules grabbed her ponytail but didn't apply any pressure so she could move at her pace still, "You're so good at that." He told her in a groan.

Peggy didn't acknowledge him until he used her ponytail to speed her up, almost gagging her with his cock as he made her take him deeper. She held her thumbs harder and harder, so hard she thought they might break, just so he could use her mouth as he pleased. She could hear him moaning louder and so she began to use her tongue against him, flicking it up his length as it invaded her mouth.

Hercules moaned louder and threw his head up before he pulled her impossibly closer and released himself into the back of her throat. Peggy did choke for a moment before closing her eyes and forcing herself to swallow, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand before looking up at him.

"God that was hot," Herc mumbled, sweat dripping down the side of his face before he redid his zipper and got down to her level. Peggy opened her mouth to ask him what he was doing until she heard a buzzing and stared at something he had taken from his pocket, "It's only fair I repay you." He told her before shoving the vibrator into her.

"Fuck!" Peggy yelled and fell onto her back, spreading her legs instantly as her body tried to adjust around the object that was inside her now, "Fuck Herc d-do something!" She yelled again. Hercules laughed and kissed her, she kissed back instantly of course but arched her back when he moved the object even just an inch, "Fuck it's so good." She mumbled.

"I feel outdone," Herc teased before setting a brutal pace with it. Peggy put her hands in her hair and probably screamed loud enough for other inmates to hear, they probably thought she was being treated terribly as some guards did. Peggy moaned in between her screaming and barely acknowledged Herc on her breasts again as he didn't slow down with the vibrator and it had her seeing stars, hitting every nerve inside her.

"Fuck me r-right there!" Peggy cried and twisted as she needed more and more than she could get. Her entire body shook and she pulled at her hair, not noticing Hercules was taking immense pleasure in her coming apart below him.

Her hips moved all over the place and she briefly heard Hercules ask, "You hip dancing?" He asked. Peggy shook her head and he laughed at her before he noticed her biting her lip and moving her hips up and down, "Cum for me, Pegs." He growled.

Peggy did as she was told and screamed again, withering in pleasure she didn't know how to handle as her body was rocked. Her eyes rolled back but soon she refocused on Herc, the buzzing sensation had ended. She took a deep breath before saying, "We need to play with toys more often."

Herc nodded, "Yeah that was fucking hot." She smacked his thigh as it was all she could reach and he laughed it off before adding, "But it's hard to sneak them in here so maybe when you get out I'll just have to take a full day off~"

"Take two," Peggy mumbled and looked up at him with a smile, "One for sex and one for a date." She said and he bent down to kiss her softly.

"I'd love to go on a date with you," He told her honestly, "I have to go continue my shift but I'll check in with you before I leave for the day, okay? I'll bring a change of clothes too and let you use the showers privately."

Peggy nodded, "Okay, thanks." He nodded and she kissed him again before he had to leave, "Bye." She told him, she didn't bother getting up for now as her body was still sore and there was no need.

"Bye for now," Hercules replied and smiled at her before leaving the cell altogether.