You're Welcome (Paria Smut)

Peggy sat with Maria with only her underwear on, she was a little scared considering she'd never done anything like this. She decided to play with Maria's hair to distract herself, "We can go as slow as you want to." Maria said, kissing her, "I don't want to rush this and I want it to be special."

"I know." Peggy smiled at how thoughtful Maria was, shakily she pulled Maria's dress off slowly and admired her slim figure happily.

Maria chuckles and throws her dress to the side before asking, "Haven't you ever seen a girl's body before?" She ran her hands up her curves teasingly causing Peggy to suck in a breath.

"I'll never get over yours." She said not wanting to admit that she'd actually never seen another woman's body before now. Shyly she runs her hands over Maria's stomach, the smoothness of her skin felt heavenly.

Maria chuckles again and grins, "I'll never get over your beauty either." She said silkily, flirtatious as always.

"Oh, shush..." She said though she didn't know what to do now, she'd just wanted to see Maria's body but now she was just lost.

"Wait." Maria got up which confused Peggy until she quickly closed and locked the door before hopping back onto the bed. "That's important to do." She said as she bounced with the bed

"Oh yeah probably..." Peggy bit her lip as she thought about the repercussions of being found with another girl in bed. The church would excommunicate them for sure! She was only sure her sisters wouldn't mind, as well as Alex seeing as he once told her about his relationship with a certain John Laurens.

Maria kisses her again and slides his pointer fingers under her bra straps in the front, "May this cute thing come off?" She asked politely.

"Mhmm, I think it's about time it did." She says shyly, unclipping her bra nervously.

Maria smiles softly and pulls the lacey off of her arms, returning the admiration of the other girl's body, "Wow Peggy..." She breathed out.

Peggy realized her opportunity, "What? Haven't you ever seen a girl's body before?" She teased while giggling before she added, "You're such a flirt."

"Yeah. I've been told." She responded, chuckling softly. In one fluid moment, her lips were on Peggy's neck as her thumb brushed over her perky bud.

Peggy's whole body became flushed as she felt a sensation she'd never before experienced, "O-oh."

"Is this okay?" Maria asked, stopping immediately and looking into her eyes, waiting for confirmation before continuing.

"Mhmm, it's-it's fine," Peggy said quietly, still the same color as she was before.

"Okay. I'm only checking." Once she was sure Peggy was alright with what she was doing she returns to kissing her neck, nibbling a small bit to leave a light mark. Peggy moans softly and puts one hand on the back of Maria's head. Maria pushes her back a little bit so she's laying down and proceeds to kiss down to her chest, still thumbing her nipple. Peggy watches her and makes small noises each time she does anything.

Maria chuckles lowly and licks around her nipple then kisses and sucks on it, lightly grabbing it and tugging on it with her lips, "M-Maria~" Peggy moans again, balling her hands up.

"Oui, mon amour?" She replies in a sultry sweet French accent, squeezing Peggy's other breast gently as she continues with her lips on the other one causing Peggy to close her eyes and arch her back slightly up towards her.

Maria grins, smirking at her and kisses her breast again, then, she trails butterfly kisses from her chest to her stomach, all the way down to the waistline of her underwear. Peggy looks at her again, "What-what're you doing now?" Peggy asks a bit concerned.

"Well..." Maria bites her lip to think about her response. "I can either play with you for a little bit and kiss you and do a few other things or we can do something else. It's up to you." She answered.

"I-I dunno." She said honestly, feeling her nerves act up worse.

Maria thought for a few minutes until an idea came to her, "I can start with playing for a little and if you don't like it, you can tell me? That okay?"

Peggy nodded, "M-mhmm, that's okay."

Maria nods and kisses the top of her thigh then slowly pulls her underwear off. Peggy holds her breath momentarily and moves her hips and legs so it's easier to take the item of clothing off. Maria smiles and looks at her from head to toe, "You are beautiful, Peggy. So extremely gorgeous." She said in admiration, Peggy blushes in response. Maria kisses her navel and lines kisses down to her bikini line, tracing patterns on her thigh with his finger as she does so. Peggy moves her hips unintentionally as anticipation overcame her. Maria chuckles quietly, "Are you okay?" She asked again.

Peggy embarrassingly admitted how she felt, or rather, how she didn't know what she felt, "I-uh-I've never felt this way before."

"It's a good feeling though, right?" Maria asked, feeling concerned again, "You're alright, right?"

Peggy nods, "Definitely."

"Okay. Good. I'm glad." She smiles and kisses her stomach then kisses the folds of her pussy, giving a small lick and eliciting a mewling noise from Peggy who didn't even know why she's made the noise. Maria presses her tongue a bit harder on her and licks her clit, humming lowly and softly as Peggy moaned again. Maria separates her folds with her lips and lets her tongue explore, licking up the wetness Peggy already had.

Peggy grinds against her and squeals which is embarrassing as hell to her. Maria chuckles again and vibrates her lips a bit, letting her tongue travel deeper at the same time while circling Peggy's clit with her thumb.

"Ma-ri-a~" Peggy moans out, biting her thumb's knuckle to try and suppress the noises she was making. Maria continues, pressing her thumb a slight bit harder, knowing the sound was a plea for more. Peggy grabs the bed sheets and pulls, squealing again, "Maria I-I-I'm gonna-" She moans, interrupting herself.

Maria nods and keeps going, licking around her and lapping on just about everything, rubbing her clit harder but still gently. Peggy sits up when she cums against her while she squeals from it all and sees white. Maria chuckles and greedily laps it up, grinning widely.

Peggy breaths heavily and looks down at her, "Oh-oh wow." She let out.

Maria licks one last time then slowly comes up to look at her, "Yeah?" She smirked, looking Peggy over again and liking how she'd come undone.

"Wh..." Peggy takes a few more deep breaths before her breathing evens out again.

She smiles, "That okay?" She asked, one of her hands being put over Peggy's.

"Y-Yeah definitely." Peggy nodded and managed a lopsided smile.

"Good. You're yummy too." Maria crawls up and kisses her cheek.

Embarrassment flooded her "Ah-o-oh." Shyly, Peggy hugs her.

Maria hugs her back, "Thank you." She said quietly into her ear.

"What?" Peggy asked, pulling back slightly to look into Maria's eyes.

"For that. For what I just did."

"I-I...you-I-what now?"

Maria chuckles one last time and plays with Peggy's hair, "Thank you for what we just did. For that. For letting me do that."

"You're..you're welcome?"