Little Brother (HamLiza Smut)

Eliza, after much persistence, managed to get Alexander to come downstairs for his son's ninth birthday. Philip had been practicing a speech for his parents all day, Eliza hoped he didn't make the mistake he'd made earlier. The hilarious sentence "My name is poet, I am a Philip" was still stuck deep in her subconscious.

"Daddy daddy look!" Philip cried, bringing Eliza into the present. Philip looked at her so Eliza nodded and began beatboxing as Alex chuckled, "My name is Philip, I am a poet!" She almost laughed as she remembered his mistake from earlier, "I wrote this poem just to show it! And I just turned nine, you can write rhymes but you can't write mine!"

"What?!" Alex yelled, causing Philip to brighten up considerably with joy and pride as he was now certain Alex liked his little performance.

Philip smiled towards Eliza, "I practice French and play piano with my mother!" Eliza gave a thumbs up with her free hand, as beatboxing meant she had to keep a hand over her mouth.

"Uh-huh!" Alex said, grinning with pride as he stood next to Eliza.

"I have a sister but I want a little brother!" He shouted, Eliza didn't know that line existed and she blushed. She and Alex had yet to teach Philip about the birds and the bees so he didn't know what he was insinuating.

Alex leaned over and whispered, "Did you hear that?" Into Eliza's ear causing her to stop beatboxing out of embarrassment as Alex said louder to Philip, "Okay!"

"My daddy's trying to start America's bank," Philip said with a toothy grin, "Un deux trois quatre cinq!" He shouted, throwing his hands up in pure joy.

"Bravo!" Alex shouted, kneeling and holding his arms out, Philip instantly ran into Alex's arms and hugged him tightly. Alex hugged back, ruffling his son's curls, "Let's go get dinner, bud." He said while Philip nodded.

Later that night as Eliza was changing into her sleeping wear, she was unexpectedly grabbed from behind, a hand grabbing her breast. She was about to scream when she heard an all too familiar voice whisper in her ear, "Philip wants a little brother~" Alex whispered into her ear, twisting her nipple in his hand causing her to breath more shakily.

"Alex..." She whispered, molding herself against his body completely. Alexander didn't reply just pushed her against her vanity cabinet as he pushed her underwear off, leaving them both exposed as he hadn't bothered with clothes and she was in the middle of undressing.

"I'll never get over how beautiful you are." Alex said, snaking a hand around her body and going between her legs, twirling her clit between his fingers as she moaned, "What do you want me to do to you?" He asked, one hand continuing to circle her and the other massaging one of her breasts.

"Alexanderrrrrr..." She whined, holding onto the dresser tightly, "You're...that's embarrassing.." She mumbled, looking at her husband through the reflection of the mirror.

Alex locked eyes with her through the mirror and smirked and replied to her in a teasing tone, "If it's too embarrassing I can always st-"

"-No!" She blushed heavily when she realized how loud she'd said that, "Please-please Alex can you-can you make me feel good?" She'd worded that sentence carefully to avoid even further embarrassment.

"Aren't I already?" Alex asked teasingly. He waited a few more moment, Eliza slowly becoming more frustrated, until finally he inserted his finger and began pumping it slowly as Eliza moaned before he sped it up. Eliza stuttered over her words though Alex couldn't make sense of them anyway for they came out breathy, especially after he added a second finger.

"Al-Alex!" She cried in warning, Alex paid no mind and sped his fingers up faster and faster. He bent over Eliza as he did and bit her neck, sucking on it and causing the woman to cry out as she came around his fingers.

Instantly Alex turned Eliza around and lifted her up by her thighs so she was sitting on the vanity desk. Eliza went to say something but Alex caught her in a hungry kiss before she could. Eliza kissed him back and gasped when he pulled her closer to the edge of the surface she was sat upon, his hands resting on her bottom. Alex skillfully slipped his tongue inside her mouth, Eliza responding instantly until he thrust into her causing Eliza to moan into his mouth.

Alex held her tighter and began thrusting into her causing the cabinet to make weird noises as he did, continuing to kiss Eliza roughly as he did. Eliza, of course, loved it and broke the kiss to make a squeal-like noise, Alex didn't mind and instead bit down on her collarbone as he began causing the vanity to scrape against the floor with his movements.

Alex grabbed Eliza's hips and moved them into the chair in front of the vanity, Eliza on top of him, and guided her hips along himself. It took a few moments before Eliza began bouncing against him, not as much as he wished she would though. Alex took one of her breaths in his mouth as they were bouncing in front of him, he swirled it causing Eliza to drop her head onto his shoulder.

"Alex-" She whispered into his ear. Alex groaned and used his grip on her hips to make her move faster and faster, Eliza moaning into his ear was driving him mad, "Alex I'm going to-to-" She didn't finish the sentence and instead bit his shoulder as she tightened around him before releasing as he did.

When they'd both come down from their high Eliza looked him over before saying, "I love you." Alex repeated the sentiment and the two kissed, not knowing they'd actually fulfilled Philip's wish for a little brother as a life would soon spring inside of Eliza.