Lion King (Leggy Smut)

Requested by AbbieHerring9

Peggy walked into her and Laf's shared apartment and dropped her bag instantly, finding Laf leaned against the sofa instead of sitting on it and crawled behind him, tangling her fingers in his hair because she was stressed and this was how she was going to relieve it.

Laf chuckled upon feeling her fingers, "'aving fun playing with my 'air?" He asked as he leaned into her hands.

Peggy tilted his head back so she could look into his eyes to reply, "I like your hair, it's wild, like you, you look wild." She told him and kissed his forehead as she hummed softly.

"Wild?" Laf asked and thought for a moment before yelling, "LIKE A LION!" The outburst made Peggy squeak before she began to laugh, "The lion wants to play!" Laf declared and turned to Peggy.

Instantly Peggy rolled off of the couch and crawled away while saying, "Nope! I'm outta here!" She would have kept going had Laf not grabbed her ankle.

"Do you defy the orders of the king of the jungle?" Laf asked and pulled her by her ankle until she was under him making her giggle.

Peggy then looked into his eyes and grew a bit nervous, "L-Laf I know those eyes please...please d-" She was cut off by Laf's slender fingers tickling her sides making her scream with laughter, "DON'T!" She yelled as she laughed louder, "Please!"

"Never defy the king!" Laf yelled before resting his hands on her sides and realizing they'd tangled their legs and Peggy's sweatpants were coming off, "Peggy...be my lion queen." Laf said before kissing her and slipping a finger under her shirt and over her bra, massaging her breast as she made a small noise into his mouth.

Laf pulled her up so they were both sitting and kept kissing her as she unbuttoned his shirt and he pulled her sweats the rest of the way off, breaking off only to pull her shirt off before kissing her again and sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Peggy pushed his shirt off his shoulders and then helped his shorts off, pushing him by his chest until he was laying down and pulling his boxers off, sitting in only her underwear until she awkwardly rids herself of those too.

"Come," Laf said and made a motion for her to come closer so she did. Laf grabbed her hips and turned her around, moving her over his mouth and licking up her folds making her shudder, "Suck me, mon amour." He said and buried himself into her making Peggy glad she has knelt so she didn't fall from her knees giving way.

Peggy instantly took him in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down and then tilted him slightly so she went down diagonally, pumping what wasn't in her mouth as she moaned from his tongue sliding deep inside her.

"Ah...fuck," Laf said and Peggy popped off of him, moving up and grinding against him while throwing her head back to look at him as she carefully let her hips drop to allow him entrance, "'old yourself up," Laf said and she did, putting her hands down on his thighs to stay up as he began to thrust up into her.

Peggy put her hands on the couch and moaned louder, Laf thrusting hard enough to make her hair move and her breasts bounce. Laf's hands eventually found their way to her hips and helped her with each thrust to meet him in sync and she let him dominate her. Her breath left her body in whispers now and she felt herself bouncing each time Laf thrust up.

Peggy began to meet his thrusts and eventually could take him to his base, something he hadn't been doing earlier. She bunched her hands against the sofa and moaned each time, "Mmmm fuck." She said under her breath, squealing when Laf smacked her ass. She then moved so her hands were under Laf's arms and her back as in the air above him so he had more room. Laf grabbed her sides and literally lifted her up and down against him so she took him all in at a brutal pace as she became his plaything.

Laf reached around her and rested a hand on one of her breasts as their skin began to make slapping noises against each other, "Yeah-" Peggy broke off and moved her hips in a circular motion as Laf moved her to make him bite back a breath.

Laf sat up he moved her so her back was against the sofa, she crawled up backward to lay down on it and make him chase her to get the kiss he wanted to. She put her hand over her mouth so he couldn't and he growled, pulling her to the end of the couch by her thighs and slowly entering her again, holding her close as she put her hands on his biceps to hold onto something.

Laf kept his pace slow to tease her more for refusing to kiss him, each time was hard enough to make a noise but slow enough to leave her frustrated, "Laf pl-please.." Peggy said and looked at him with half-lidded eyes.

"Please what, mon reine du lion?" Laf asked with a smirk, knowing exactly what she wanted as he slowed himself down even more.

"Please fuck me!" Peggy yelled and as soon as she did Laf's thrusts became harder and faster, making the slapping noises return as Peggy squealed with each one pushing her harder and harder into the couch, making her bounce as wet noises joined their noises.

Laf grabbed her legs and held them together with her feet over one of his shoulders as he fucked her into the couch, caring less and less about keeping it clean with each sound from Peggy making him want more.

Peggy reached down and began rubbing her clit and twitching around the bed, her legs spreading when Laf dropped them, she kept them flat on the couch and as far apart as she could so Laf had full access to her. She bit her lip and sped her finger up to pleasure herself more, her breathing stopping and leaving as random intervals, she grabbed the couch cushion and squeezed it with her other hand.

"O-Oh fuck," Peggy said under her breath and threw one leg over Laf's shoulder and the other around his waist to pull him closer and deeper into her, feeling her neck his the back of the couch as Laf kept pushing her into it. She felt herself build up and asked, "L-Laf can I-I'm going to-"

"-Non," Laf said and grabbed her hips to speed up to an almost inhuman speed making her scream, "Not until you say it," He said, "Say. It. Peggy. What. Do. You. Want?" He each word was followed by a thrust.

"Pl-Please Laf I-I need to-" She broke off into a moan and squeezed her legs together, "I-I-please I n~" She dropped her mouth in a silent moan, "Cum! Please, Laf let me-let me cum!" She cried.

Laf took a few more agonizing minutes before nodding, "You may." Peggy let herself go into a cloud of euphoria as she squeezed her abused walls around him and released onto him. Laf pulled out and released his load onto her stomach, finally kissing her and she, of course, kissed back, "So will you be my lion queen?" Laf asked, running his hand up her side.

Peggy rolled her eyes, "I can't believe you're still on about that. Yes, I'll be your stupid lion queen." Laf kissed her gently at that and she kissed back, not believing she'd managed to score this dork as a boyfriend.