Coachella

BASED ON JADEGUIDRY AND TATTIETRUSSELLS IDEA. NOT EXACTY WHAT YOU ASKED.

Get up and stop moaning" I walked into Elena's room. She woke up in a bad mood because Camila went home last night.

"It's not like I've anything to do" she mumbled from under the covers.

"actually you do have something to do! you're coming shopping with me!" I said opening her curtains.

"Shopping for what?" she peaked out from the blanket.

"We" I said flopping down on her bed "are going to Coachella" I smiled big "I have a performance there and some really cool band called" I stopped to think "oh yeah the band Fifth Harmony are going too"

"Seriously?" she smiled sitting up.

"Yep" I returned the smile "so get your lazy ass up"

_____

2 days later

"Hello ladies" Demi said as Camila, Dinah and Ally got in the car.

"Hey babe" I smiled kissing camila as she sat beside me in the back seat while Dinah sat beside her and Ally up front.

"Hey girls" I said as Demi pulled away from Dinahs house.

"Are you girls excited?" ally asked Demi and I.

"Yes!" I excitedly said. "Where's Lauren and Norm?"

"They're gonna meet us there" Camila said

"Oh ok"i smiled taking her hand.

We drove for awhile singing along to the music Demi was playing and then she turned it down.

"Ok Elena! ground rules!" she said and all the girls looked at me.

"There Is gonna be a large amount of alcohol offered to you and I know that it's your first time being at a festival and your first time being around alcohol since you got home and it's gonna be hard but it's my first time being back at a festival with lots of alcohol being passed around too so we'll stick together and we'll be fine ok" she said looking in the mirror so she could see me

"I know" I quietly said and Camila lightly squeezed my hand "we'll be ok" I smiled and she smiled back.

We drove for another few minutes and instantly I could tell we were getting close.The crowds of people and the music grew bigger and louder.

"aaagh" Dinah said in excitement

"There's Lauren's car" ally said poining to a black BMW.

Demi pulled up beside Lauren's car and rolled down her window, tapping on Lauren's passenger side window.

The window rolled down and Normani looked out at us with Lauren on the other side leaning over her.

"Hey" Camila shouted from the back to them.

"Hey,You girls ready?" Demi laughed.

"Yep" Normani smiled.

"Then what are we waiting for" Ally said "let's go" she cheered opening her door.

We all got out and I took Camila's hand.

After about 5 minutes we got in and began to walk around.

Demi introduced me to so many artists that I only ever dreamed about meeting.

I noticed someone in the distance that I knew "I'll be back in a second" I kissed Camila's cheek before letting go of her hand.

I ran as quickly as possible but it was hard in these over sized heels that Demi had force me to wear along with a black lace dress and Denim jacket.