Tour

Two days had passed and I was able to go back to school.

Demi had been called by my principle and she had to come in and talk to him.

We walked through the empty halls as class had already started, when we finally reached my class I stopped.

"I don't want to go in" I said to Demi.
But it was too late the teacher and the students inside had already spotted me.

"You need to apologise to her" Demi said.

"Can I do it out here?" I asked.

"Fine" Demi said knocking on the door. Ms.Buckley approached the door and as soon as she opened it and the class got a full few all I could here was "oh my gosh it's Demi Lovato"

"Quieten down" Ms Buckley said before closing the door.

"Hi Ms.Buckley I'm Demetria Elena's sister" Demi said shaking Ms.Buckleys hand. wait hold the fuck up, did she just address herself using her full name?.

"Hi" Ms Buckley said smiling.

"Elena has something she wants to say to you" Demi said nudging me.

"Yes,Elena" Ms Buckley turned her attention to me.

"I-I'm sorry for what I said the other day" I said looking down.

"Elena look at her when you're talking" Demi firmly said.

I slowly looked up "sorry" I said looking to Demi and Back to Ms.Buckley "I had no right to say what I said and i'm truly sorry" I said. it took everything inside me to get that out because I wasn't really sorry.

"It's ok,apology accepted" she said "you can head inside" she said opening the door.

"Bye Dems" I smiled before heading in to class.

When I walked into class everyone clapped and cheered which really confused me.

"What?" I asked.

"That bitch totally deserved what you said to her" a guy called Ricky said.

"Oh" I laughed.

I hadn't noticed until I sat down that he was right beside me. When the fuck did he get here? It's bad enough that Dylan and I are in the same school but now the same class!

I stared straight ahead trying not to make contact. I was trying my best not to hit him and he was just about to speak when someone called me.

"Elena, do you think your sister would go out with me?" Ricky's friend Luke asked.

"No I'm sorry I don't think she would" I laughed.

"Then would you go out with me?" he winked and gave me a cheeky smile making everyone whistle and woo.

I wanted to flirt with him so bad just to annoy Dylan but I didn't want to come across as a slut.

"Nah,sorry" I laughed.

"It must be so cool having Demi as your sister" one girl said.

"Yeah it is but most the time she's just bossing me around" I laughed

"Is she strict? she seems so cool and laid back" a guy asked.

"Well most of the time she's pretty cool and laid back but if I do something bad, she get angry with me" I said "she just like a mom but she's my sister"

Ms Buckley then re entered the room interrupting 20 questions and she began the class.

At lunch I sat with a nice group of people that I had become kind of close with.