V6 Chapter 176: A Troublesome Stage

A NOTE FROM ZEPHON
!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Peter1765 for proofreading and tidying up the grammar Truth for finding inconsistencies and plotholes and Lord Vader for significantly helping with the wording and grammar of spectral regalias chapters!

Well, I'm off my small break hehe. I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting. I was going over SRs stats earlier and it seems my views per chapter is decreasing a bit Sad well it won't stop me from finishing this story I can only keep trying and improve.

Also some news. Artwork for Ailirion, Tardiff, Ilisia has been started I'm eager to see some sketches in the next few days :)

-------------------

With each passing moment, not only did Avrin feel the immense pressure on his body growing lighter but he also noticed that his skin and bones' durability and strength were increasing. In addition, the dark matter within his Dark Space was changing from a paste-like goo to a more liquid-like state.

Kneeling forward, his eyes slightly opened, as his lips parted revealing his tightly clenched teeth. While bulging veins emerged on his arms and his hands pressed against the ground, causing cracks to appear. Meanwhile, a 70% powered Phantom Pulse formed around him subconsciously.

Deeper inside his body and soul, the Dark Heart and the God Essence Equipment orbiting around it began to pulse madly as if they had suddenly been given a burst of energy.

The black pulse of energy rippled outward and engulfed the God Essence Equipment, causing the spheres of energy to twist and turn as the equipment continuously caught and absorbed it. After completing the absorption process, the God Essence Equipment, now in a normal state, began to emit a black hue of light with a more chilling form of energy.

Then, Avrin took a deep breath, but suddenly, his stomach began churning and shifting, making Avrin unwell and ill. His facial complexion suddenly turned a dark purple as his body started to twist and contort. His particles began running rampant, and he wasn't sure why this was occurring.

Feeling a sharp pain in his right arm, Avrin quickly shut his eyes and

reentered his inner workings; then he saw something that made him gasp with amazement and instilled him with a tinge of fear. A small particle had ruptured and transformed into a little rift that lasted a dozen or so seconds before vanishing from existence.

What instilled him with fear was that several other particles were repeating this process as well.

"-Rifts?...-" Avrin quickly began to focus on his inner workings. Avrin had suspected this outcome, but had not been sure that it would actually occur due to lack of evidence and knowledge of the process.

He guessed that his particles would condense and implode into small openings in space similar to rifts, but he was unaware of the fact that if he failed to focus and manage his particles quickly enough, he might very well die from his entire body slowly imploding out of existence.

Although Avrin was oblivious of his dangerous situation, the intense pain from the ascension process gave him a strong enough clue of the dreadful outcome should he be negligent of his chaotic particles. So, he immediately began to organize his C.Particles while he still had time by first giving them each a bit of his energy and a few instructions to perform a Phantom Pulse individually. Although feeble, it would hopefully be enough to help his particles through the dangerous change.