Ch 43: The First Night

---Syranas POV----

As Syrana pulled her hand back with a joyful smirk on her face as she hated Avrin for hurting the forest. And even more so for bringing the Sylphs bad luck. She was about to throw the menacing rock towards him. She had his head in her sights. But then stopped and blinked as she gazed at him, her body freezing not by an ability but by being unintentionally mesmerized.

At that moment, before she stopped, Avrin had moved his hand, caressing it through his own hair as he lifted his head up, the moonlight glistening off the water as well as his toned body.

Syrana had never realised it earlier due to her hate, but she now understood Avrin was incredibly handsome, if not insanely attractive. It was as if the gods had combined an Angel and Elf as well as Demon into one, all 3 being the most attractive races to a degree.

She gulped as her mouth didn't make sound, her arm lowering as she admired his abs as well as what seemed to be perfectly toned pectoral muscles. His body seemed perfectly shaped and there wasn't a single negative quality.

She had wondered about her own love life as she pervertedly admired Avrin from the tree. "I've never really had a love life. I've been to busy with my own personal training as well as protecting the forest...."

She somewhat face palmed as her cheeks brightened up a deep cherry red as she gazed at Avrin again, who was currently using some sort of ribbon to tie back his hair. "W...Why is it him I feel this way towards?...He has brought nothing but bad luck for me..."

Her lips parted as her mouth slipped open slightly, as if she were about to drool. The reason being Avrin getting closer to shore revealing more of his lower body. Syrana was hungry for more but also deeply disgusted about feeling attracted to someone she detested.

------Avrins POV--------

He sighed as he raised his head, trying to wash his hair as he struggled a bit "It would be a lot easier if I had shampoo...Argh, I'd get a haircut but I'm sure long hair suits this body more. I look like a girl" He irritatingly spoke to himself as he continued to wash his body with a makeshift scrub he had formed several times during his training, as a sort of recycle method.

Avrin then shivered. "I feel like I'm being watched..That whore better not be doing anything..Never mind, I'm done" He spoke to himself as he began to make his way to shore. He blinked as he felt something closing in on him. Before he had revealed his entire lower half, a figure dropped a few meters away on the shore. He nearly instantly gazed at it and then made a 'huh?' like gesture.

The figure was none other than Syrana who called out while pointing her finger at him. "Avrin, it seems even though you are despicable and a black cloud constantly hangs around you, the only quality you seem to have in my eyes is your a...attractive body..."

Avrin was quiet as he tried to figure out just what was going on. He then snapped out of it as he realised Syrana was eyeing him up and down with a sort of predator look. He had been holding his anger for a long time and he felt it was necessary to release a little frustration. He called out while still keeping his manner.

"Hah!.. I knew you were bad Syrana, but I never knew you were also a pervert." Avrin began to laugh as he backed away into the shore a bit. "Do me a favor and keep away from me. Also, stop staring at me, I feel like I'll need to wash myself again.."

Syrana snapped out of her perverted gaze and heard Avrin's words as a vein popped on her forehead. "You despicable... I am NOT a pervert! Y..You are the only perverted one here...!! " Syrana who was still clutching the rock from before at that moment threw it towards Avrin who seemed to notice it. Regardless it was still a throw from an expert fighter and was quite fast. As if its speed was faster than an arrow.