V6 Chapter 171: Escape!

A NOTE FROM ZEPHON
!!!!! Pr Credits To Mystery Proofreader whos account link  im waiting for. &  Peter1765
Who Help With SR chapters, Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

Hello! here is 171 for you guys, just a heads up skyler was busy for this, so i got an old pr to help out who was free, Sad if only i could remember which chapters he helped to pr so i could find the link to his profile! <--- see i admit my wrong doings, honesty is good in life :) if you are reading this though mystery pr whos real name i cant say for privacy purposes, please send me the right link to your profile Sad the one you sent me didnt work.

https://twitter.com/SpectralRegalia Check out some armor concepts for Sr just scroll down a bit.

EDIT: Fixed a plot hole in regards to avrins divine sense - courtesy of Turth
---------------

"-Incredible I can't believe how perfect this place is for increasing my strength, my control particles have already reached 80% completion whilst my normal particles have reached 20% completion, with the mana amassed in this domain I won't have to worry about the risk of failing to reach type 14 particles.-"

As more mana was sucked into the vortex, Avrin's absorption limit steadily increased with the strength of his particles. Meanwhile blue and purple charges of static were skidding across Limos as well as the rods that siphoned the mana to Avrin formed by Sarcanus.

"-with the mana gathered in this domain I wonder how far I can reach, obligations though truly are a bothersome thing, for now, though I'll just..-" Avrin blinked as he felt something strange as if the pool of dark matter and mana had suddenly decreased and was being drained even further.

Opening his eyes he gasped in surprise because surrounding the vortex were strange apparitions that seemed transparent with no real physical feature except for the single glowing purple eye on the center of the forehead that had glowing veined lines that stretched around their bodies.

"-what the hell are those things?-" Avrin was at a loss for words as he watched them, but he suddenly came to a realization that these wraith-like creatures were absorbing the mana and even the dark matter that Limos was gathering, Limos was screeching as it was surrounded by those creatures that latched onto it.

Streams of the two energies were being drawn into the glowing purple eyes. "Hey....HEY! THAT'S MINE! YOU VULTURES!!" emitting a heavy phantom pulse every single wraith-like creature was pushed several hundred meters away and space rippled from the change in gravity. However, the creatures did not appear to be harmed at all, they began to gather again and even more began pouring out and started to appear within Avrin's divine sense. They came from asteroids and other celestial bodies but the main point of origin seemed to be a single hollowed out moon.

"My dark matter!!" Avrin wanted to cry out at the unfairness of it all, he removed the rod from the chest plate of Sarcanus and vanished with great speed appearing next to one wraith he glared at it but it seemed to ignore him.

He formed a void sphere in his hand and fired it towards the creature in disgust. But the moment the void sphere neared the wraith it trembled before it was instantly absorbed into the glowing purple eye.