V6 Ch 172: Returning To Tya'shara

A NOTE FROM ZEPHON
!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Peter1765
aswell as  Truth for going over chapter inconsistinces and helping with a final pr. Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

Hello! this is the first of 2 release's for today. Enjoy.

--------------------

On the outskirts of the aura barrier that concealed and protected Seleria from the outside three figures suddenly appeared out of thin air as it seemed to the naked eye. "Whoa! I can't believe this, we are actually in space?" this voice belonged to Eitri, who struggled to gain footing as he floated, unable to gain balance. Of course, being a Spectral, his body was quite durable and didn't need oxygen so being in space was fine. Asura, who was flailing around, finally managed to stand straight before glancing over at Seleria.

"Ooo...."

he let out a strange sound while looking over at it with fascination. Avrin, of course, had a slightly nervous look that he concealed quickly. He spoke to the two. "Both of you don't move from here." Avrin didn't wait any longer as he moved slowly and carefully out of the aura boundary, entering the Spectral domain. He cautiously glanced around, his Divine Sense having extended to its full extent.

He couldn't feel anything living or moving, not a sign of that strange entity or any wraiths. "-It doesn't seem to be patient...good...-"Moving back in, Avrin reached over and grabbed both Eitri and Asura by the shoulders before exiting the boundary, "Hey, why do you look troubled?" Eitri noticed Avrin acting a little strange and decided to ask.

"It's nothing, let me focus for a second." shutting his eyes, Avrin engulfed them in his Divine Sense before Divine Stepping with them both. Of course, because he wasn't used to the Spectral domain yet and was taking two Spectrals with him the maximum distance he could reach was several thousand kilometers but it was enough to reach the surface of the planet.

Asura and Eitri trembled, feeling their bodies quiver. Of course, Divine Stepping would be different in the Spectral domain. However, it was more the shock that came from arriving at a strange twisted looking planet.

"Huh? Master, this place..." Asura frowned a little as he looked around, seemingly not impressed. Eitri too didn't seem happy. "Well, that kills the excitement! Avrin, boy, did you trick us? Damn, I should have stayed behind." giving a sigh Eitri frowned.

Avrin gave a sigh of relief that he had managed to reach the planet safely. He wouldn't want to encounter that creature again with his current strength. That being said, he turned to glance at the two. "Heh, pay attention and watch." with that said an aura of dark matter pulsed and engulfed him and the other two.

Out of the Spectral domain, within the same location of the planet, space began to twist as static began to gather and slight rips in space formed with a strange energy seeping through and reforming into the three of figures.

"Gwuah..." Asura quickly dropped to his knees and held his stomach and mouth as he wanted to vomit. Eitri was no better as he fell on his butt holding both sides of his head with his hands as he had a splitting headache.

"It's an aftereffect, it won't happen again. That being said, welcome to our second temporary home." Avrin casually glanced around, his Divine Sense extending a bit to see if anyone was within the vicinity. "Good, it doesn't seem like anyone is close. Eitri."