Prologue creation 3

AM #1
as promised another prologue. the chapter's are nearing now sorry if this is a little short Sad please dont forget to R & R
---------------

Each angel, after being given the fragments by Abaddon, who had again been summoned only to return with said items, had instructed them to deliver these fragments. Go forth and bless the creatures of this world with the will of the gods. The angels, in their divine mindset, had done so, heading without question. Of course, the sigils were already formed.

Who knew what sort of change would be undertaken? Of course, no one predicted what would happen, but it seemed a being took notice of such power, and his gluttony got the better of him. This being was Orochi the eight headed serpent dragon. This dragon took it upon himself to hunt down each angel as they traveled and devour them along with the fragments.

Each one of Orochi's heads gaining a power symbolizing the eight deities. The gods were furious at the creature for devouring a part of them. Septim acted quickly, as a pillar of light descended from the sky, engulfing the creature only to transport it to a prison, deep below the earth where it would not have the chance to use its new found powers on the living. It was banished until otherwise. The gods, fearing the dragons might do such an act if they had given another fragment, looked to Septim to bind the dragons from interfering.

But Septim had already explained that, with the sigils, it was as if he was favoring them over the dragons and had angrily ordered the other gods to not give any more fragments, as he explained. If a hero and his companions shall take the challenge, then they shall challenge the great serpent Orochi to recover the fragments.

Until then, we shall not grant any more power to the mortals on a whim. The gods could not argue the logic, as it did indeed sound more exciting as well as handing their own power out, as if it were nothing, was not very god like.
As time went on, the world entered a peaceful state for a fair amount of time, but humanity, as well as other races, grew bored with their wealth.

This would be called HA, the Heroes age. The birth of a new era in 2000 was when the Beast, Human, Sylph, and even the Demon race formed a council. The main three races sought the guidance of the angel leader Abbadon, who acted as an elder and structured this council even more carefully, since the demons were involved at the behest of the gods.

After praying for guidance, he was given an idea which he took to the leaders of the four races that would join. Build an academy, not for learning the way of the pen, nor the way of common build, this academy was for learning the way of magic, the way of the sword, and the way of life and death, and used to create heroes that could lead generations to come. As if related by blood to their creators, the other races were also excited by this idea and wasted a glorious amount of worth and time to fulfill this.

Thus was born the Gaia Academy, as well as its branches, which extended to the demon, beast, elven, and human continents. This would also be used to strengthen their bonds. The sea tribe declined joining giving the excuse that they needed to heed the call of the ocean and would not fare well on land. The avians were more so nomads and loved being in the sky at all times.

At the start of the academy, all leaders of the respective races attended a ceremony located in the human kingdom. Abbadon used this as a method to keep peace, and the ceremony went on for a couple of weeks, as it was a start of a new age.

The world has truly found peace....or had it?
------