Chapter 134: Striving to Reach Full Circle

!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Dragonofsomesort  Who Constantly Help With SR chapters, Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

Early Release! figured if i release chapters early when i can, you guys will forgive me more often when chapters are late, this weeks release is here, its a bit of a slow start but things pick up.

So i'v purchased level 2 status in regards to the new advertisement feature, i figured i shouldn't be so cheap and at least put more effort other then artwork in hopes of increasing my reader base, not to mention it helps royalroad grow.
i was just going over the best rated stories to see which newcomers have made it to the list and noticed Forgotten Conqueror is over 50k average views strong! that is crazy! but i also saw he hasn't updated in 29 days or so, so hopefully he gets back asap otherwise i will have front row seats for when his readers hold those pitchforks against him >.> hehehe no author enjoys that.

other then my rambling enjoy this chapter! Authors note in regards to several pm questions i have recieved

Also enjoy here is a current list on the levels of power minus the ones i havent introduced yet.  this is the accepted ranking in all 5 univeres, some races may have special titles they grant their own powerhouses but in the end this ranking is the core one.

beginner - trained - intermediate - expert - master- grandmaster - sage- mythical- legendary - New Diety - High Deity  - Elder Diety - Ancient Deity- Supreme Deity - Primordial Entity - Cosmic Entity

i made a mistake a few chapters ago in regards to legendary and mythical, in this case i wrote that abbadon going full force was at the early legendary level and syrana aswell at the early legendary level, at this point the sigil wielders are at the mythical level, so its to deep into the lore of the stort to change, thus i simply made legendary above mythical, and will go change the fact that syrana is now syrana from being at the early legendary to the early mythical, this was brought up to my attention by a loyal reader, so im quite grateful

--------------

Avrin knew that time passed on slowly in his inner workings. He thought carefully about his recent choices and how he had to leave his people again soon to train. He remembered back as a human reading a chinese light novel that had been translated to garner more attention. In this novel, the main character would meditate for awhile and return to defeat any foes or take revenge upon those who had hurt his family.

Avrin couldn't help but give an embarrassed smile. His father was a Deity of the third universe, which was formed by Qi. Avrin had no intention of being someone who followed such a path, he was himself and no more.

Avrin was certain that five months had passed, and his particles were no longer being trained separately. He was short on time and decided to train both. His C.Particles were at 65% Type 12 completion, while his normal particles were at 40% Type 12 completion. He was certain he would be able to finish in one year and have a little time to spare. That being said, he eased up and spoke soundly within his inner workings.

"Can you tell me more about these Fragments of God?" His voice echoed across his body. He suddenly felt his soul shake for an instant before he turned to look at his side, seeing the image of God, who was floating with his hands behind his back while looking around Avrin's inner workings casually.

Many people would often think of strange ideas that they were a reincarnation of a religious figure, but right now God was within his body. This was quite a strange feeling, but he ignored it as the figure spoke. "About these fragments? Well, I can shed some light as it is part of the trade. You have to know that other than this universe, there are four more, each one having a Fragment of God that relates to it.