Chapter 147: I'm the Master, Your the Follower

!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Dragonofsomesort  Who Constantly Help With SR chapters, Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

Early Release today!. So some news, one of Srs great prs Dragonofsomesort will be taking some time off potentially after chapter 148's release, due to real life obligations that keep him busy. Hopefully when all is said and done he can come back and start pring again. In the mean time so far i have a new pr lined up to take his place!.

I hope you guys have been enjoying the world building so far. I'm trying to ease up a bit so you can all just see a broader picture.

Summary of Last Chapter.

Spoiler (Click to Hide)

Last chapter avrin understood a bit more of what sorts of creatures lurk in the more barren areas after exploring it for a little bit of time. he then returned to the bazaar where one of the commanders of the Anzazia mercenary group named sulivan came to see avrin after speaking with toomios. sulivan and avrin after discussing a bit came to an agreement in regards to a trial deal, avrin ofcourse making a small profit.

avrin with a bit of valuable currency in hand decided to increase his knowledge of this world, ofcourse he did so buy purchasing several books with interest in that understanding.

-------------------

After finishing at the library, Avrin went into an alley hidden from view before using his Divine Step. When he reappeared, he was outside Calomia's house. He blinked as he spotted Illisia wearing the dress he gave her. She was hugging her knees sitting on the porch with her eyes shut; she seemed to look a bit pale and tired.

Avrin walked over quietly and took out the velvet and silk cloth that was folded. He undid it before placing it over Illisia. At this point, Illisia's eyes opened and she glanced towards Avrin. "Mister Avrin, you're back! Oo welcome back!!" As if she had come back to life she looked at him with a smile before blinking, surprised. She saw the velvet and silk cloth and was amazed. "Whoaa...it's beautiful and soft...what's this made from, Mister Avrin? Can I have it?!"

"You can. It's something special I picked up a while ago. Have you been out here long?" As he spoke Illisia gave a guilty expression and tried to look innocent. "I uhh.....only for a few hours..." Avrin smirked and gave her a pat on the head. "You're going to get sick. Come inside, I brought some more food."

Illisia jumped up to her feet after hearing the word food. She rushed inside before Avrin even had a chance to grab onto the door handle. Avrin reached under his cloak and Nebula Mist reformed into a medium sized basket filled with an assortment of meat, herbs and some fruits.

Calomia was inside. She was sitting on the makeshift rocking chair with a small opened cloth in her hand. Inside that cloth was a small, two inch square crystal that was flat yet resembled a clear opal. On the flat part of the crystal there was an image. It was a picture of a young woman and young man holding a little baby in their arms. Calomia was lost in her gaze towards this small object. One could see several dried lines on her wrinkled face from where tears ran. She quickly snapped out of her daze at the sound of the commotion.

"Grandma!! Grandma!! Avrin is back!" Illisia came rushing over. Calomia quickly covered the small etched crystal within the cloth and put it away in one of her pockets. "Oh? What did he bring for us to eat tonight?" Calomia was also excited. Anyone could see compared to before she had a healthier look due to the food Avrin had gotten for them.

"You both like to eat so much, it reminds me of a couple of people I know..." Avrin entered as he pulled the basket out and placed it on the table, though, of course, he was referring to Asura and Shandian who would often argue with each other about who's eating whose food.