V6 Chapter 161: Linked By Destiny

A NOTE FROM ZEPHON
!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Peter1765
Who Help With SR chapters, Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

Early Release!!!! Suprise below :)

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you all enjoy this piece of artwork i had done its been awhile since i talked about it, but its finally done :D

.

.

.

-------------

-------------

With his hand extended, a surge of dark matter flooded out, forming a needle-like spear. The spear began to rotate rapidly like a drill before it shot out towards the attack. It had taken only an instant before both attacks met head on. When Avrin's attack collided with her's, the tip distorted and pressed against the sphere of Qi, causing it to push inwards before it popped like a balloon, releasing a massive explosion. The shockwave hit everyone, but at their level, a shockwave like this was minuscule.

"huh?!..." the transformed girl was stunned. Her attack had so easily been dispersed, and by the casual look of Avrin standing there, it seemed as if he hadn't had trouble.

"Who the hell are you!!" her deep, ape-like voice roared out, baring her large fangs. "This isn't your fight, begone!" a beam of white light hit the ape creature's side, blowing her several dozen kilometers away, sending her spinning like a disc. In the spot where she had been, the young man in cracked armor had his fist outstretched.

"Now then..." he turned towards Avrin before revealing a crude smile. Avrin glanced back. He also wanted to fight this person. Before it had been on uneven grounds, with him having to limit himself, but this time, he felt fine because the second time he shifted to the Spectral Domain, it only used up a small percentage of his dark matter reserves. The first time had been messy and wasteful due to the breakthrough.

"This is my first and final warning to you. It won't be like last time where I had to run off." Avrin's voice carried no threatening tone or aura, it was a simple sentence. The young man looked at Avrin and snorted before laughing. "I think you seem to misunderstand something. You have quite a few unique abilities, but in the end, you definitely won't be running away. I'll make sure of it. As for you lot, keep away from this or I'll kill you all." when he turned to look at them his aura surged out, which caused them all to twitch and shudder slightly. All except the cloaked individual, who showed no real reaction.

"Now then..." he grinned. He didn't need to hold back with his abilities because everyone here knew that he was an Inheritor but kept it quiet due to agreements between their families. The young man's eyes grew heavy before he roared out. "STRIDE BALANCE!!!" In a flash, his body transformed into a beam that instantly shot behind Avrin. The young man, who was now behind Avrin, raised both his hands and assumed a combat stance. "Rain Drop Blitz." Everyone who trained in Qi would always know superior combat techniques from the rest of the universes. This attack was like rain, his fists formed after images as they bombarded towards Avrin's back.