Chapter 122: Escalating Quickly

!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Dragonofsomesort  Who Constantly Help With SR chapters, Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

This Chapter is sponsored by our generous supporters RagNarok, Andrew stainton, Jordan Uselman, Ps for donators ^^ if you want me to pm your acc name here, just leave me a note

I figured after this chapter someone would fill up the queue luckily i was prepared :3 i hope you all enjoy this chapter.

P.s regarding the updates on avrins particles progress i left a note after the chapter, please be sure to read it for those who want to keep uptodate on it

-------------

Back on the ocean floor, the water surged and the sandy ground split apart as Orochi's large figure appeared, followed by Azrael, who quickly formed a water barrier around the both of them. "Water.... This is water... It's so cool here.... Perfect... This is good...." Orochi reached up with his claw and ripped the barrier Azrael had placed with ease. The water flooded in, engulfing its body, causing it to shudder slightly.

"Water.... Perfect.. So cold...hahaha..... I'm free... I'm finally FREE!!" Orochi's mana blasted out like a monster. It caused the water to blow apart and even blew Azrael back and onto his knees from the pressure. Azrael was astonished at how powerful Orochi had become.

"-Such power.... Just how strong is this creature...?-" Azrael had no idea that Orochi had broken through to the Early stage of the New Deity level after devouring the Sigil Enhancements crafted by each god for their respective Sigil wielder.

The monstrous mana which shot out could be felt across the entirety of Seleria, showing how powerful it was. Within a white chamber, Abbadon was lecturing several young angels, teaching them about spells and mana affinities, when the pressure of Orochi's mana hit, it was enough for everyone to feel it. Of course, the one who had the most shock was Abbadon, whose eyes widened with a look of fear. "N...No.... It can't be..."

Giron was eating high class meat and drinking fine wine within his home, laughing as he told the story of how he supposedly killed Silis, which was a lie, and some doubted him. Though these were people who knew of its existence and were close to him and dared not call him a liar.

"So that's how I-" Orochi's mana hit him next and caused his family and friends to look with shock and horror. Giron, though, had a stunned expression. He quickly reached for the object he used to communicate with Abbadon.

Within the southern continent, the elven forest, Myra sighed as she walked passed Syrana's room with a feeling of loneliness. They were like sisters and best friends, close to each other and backing each other up, yet Syrana had ditched her easily to go search for Avrin.

"That bastard Avri-" The mana surged over the forest, causing the birds to scatter and everyone to look in fear. "What a powerful affinity.... A dual affinity?... No...this isn't just two affinities....Impossible!!! It's all affinities?!!.... This can only mean....Orochi! Other than him, what creature could possess all affinities!" Confusion and surprise was adorned on Myra's face as she clenched her teeth.

Several minutes before Orochi released his mana, within the central continent and in the eastern kingdom of Hajhl, in which capital city housed many exquisite buildings, with the city's main trade being art and fresh produce, it was quite well off. A large, well-made building that seemed fit for a king was guarded by some lazy looking guards who, despite being adorned in well made armor, seemed to look casual.

Suddenly, three robed figures made their way towards the building before the one in front stopped and gazed up. The two other figures stopped and followed the eyes of the first one, looking up. The one on the left spoke with a soft, teasing, female tone. "See, see, I told you my methods of extracting information pay off time and time again."