Chapter 138: Don't Forget

!!!!! Pr Credits To Draconis Von BloodTrap &  Dragonofsomesort  Who Constantly Help With SR chapters, Please take the time to rep them for their work :)

Early release this week tomorrow is a public holiday no work for me so much joy!.

I planned to have a somewhat large note in regards to the content of this chapter, but i felt it would ruin immersion for you guys so i will just let you all ponder and think about it, other then that i'm off to go work on 139 enjoy your read.

P.S So far this is my favorite chapter.

P.S.S Sorry to those who send me pms and after a few days i haven't replied, i get so many that its hard to keep track XD

-----------------------------------

"You can't die yet..." The voice called before Avrin's large figure was drawn back and thrown several hundred meters. The one who had thrown him with ease was Orphelium, who was next to the tear in space, seemingly unaffected but carefully examining it.

"The more I see your strength, the more I'm convinced letting you live will be a big mistake. No more games, Inheritor...." Orphelium vanished and appeared above Avrin, who clenched his teeth in this form before slashing the reformed Astaroth towards Orphelium in hopes of mimicking the effects, but at that moment, Orphelium's lower half agilely avoided it and then slashed towards Avrin's right arm.

Avrin felt his right arm cleanly cut off, which was holding Astaroth, making it float away slowly with his arm. Avrin didn't want to use any dark matter against Orphelium. He was worried he would absorb it and take what he needed. Orphelium wasn't done, though. It quickly used the tip of its tail to pierce Avrin's stomach and chest several dozen times in a near instant,

Avrin was amazed at how easy it managed to do this. He simply wasn't this creature's match. All he could do was control himself and not let any blue blood or dark matter fall into its hands.

Avrin coughed out blood that was no longer blue, but red. His particles had long since gotten used to dispersing it before it left his body and not when it was out. "Heh...." Avrin began to pant heavily as he began to feel the energy within his body nearing its limits in healing his wounds. If things continued, then he assumed God would intervene and save him as part of the favor.

Orphelium had continued to attack Avrin and slowly torture him for several hours, but it seemed the creature was nearing its own limits in regards to its patience.

"When are you going to accept your fate....when are you going to give me WHAT I WANT!" Orphelium's mana surged out. It was truly too tyrannical and smashed into Avrin. His augmented skin began to crack and split, almost like chitin and bone. His right side was no longer augmented, his original face was visible but he was dyed in his own blood. Even his hair was no longer its beautiful silvery white. His right arm was now a near dried stump and his left arm was mangled into a blood mess. Both his legs had been ripped off, and he had several holes in his body, but his vitality was incredibly strong.

Orphelium had to also hold back. He wasn't sure exactly what triggered converting into a Spectral. He knew conversion cores were one way, but if he was to eat Avrin's blood or Avrin himself, that could possibly be another.

"When....you go...go  die in a hole...." Avrin couldn't even change facial expressions without a mass of pain numbing his face, but he couldn't help but smirk as he watched Orphelium rage at his words.

Orphelium grabbed Avrin by his head and suddenly vanished, before reappearing within the fragments of moon that had been torn to shreds by his gigantic form. From there, he began to smash Avrin against the surface again and again. "Give me....A DARK CORE!!!"