Chapter 118: Sky weapon Limos

This chapter was pred by Dragonofsomesort & pwninator, Im unable to enter their profiles and link it to their names so please consider going through a bit of effort and giving them some rep for helping to  pr this chapter. :)

This chapter was sponsored by Shadowrogue, Jordan Uselman,  Darrin Randel, Andrew Stainton thank you!!

IMPORTANT!!

so i got a pm regarding a post showing the plotholes of spectral regalia, and some people thought i didnt post because of it, i can say that the reason i didnt post is not related to that at all.

http://royalroadl.com/forum/showthread.p...897&page=6 post #43 now before a lot of you get angry i have to tell you i value this comment a lot more then the praise i recieve, why you might ask? because reading this helps me understand what im doing wrong and lacking, he is right for a lot of the points that i seemed to have miss especially with plot holes, im going to carefully go over these plot holes and fix them reword some parts  and list the edits in ch 119 for you guys to see.

in any case im also going to write using a draft document to carefully go over the plot and its direction, i realise the particle progress is very confusing to most of you, which is why a reccomendation in that post was to use a power sheet to show his strength at the end of every chapter, i dont want to make this to complicated and only give the parts that are needed.

i also replied to his post http://royalroadl.com/forum/showthread.p...897&page=7 #51 damn i hate long replys, ;/ in anycase if you truly are fans and readers of mine do not get angry at him, infact im relying on a lot of you to help me spot ploholes so  that SR can be a better story and more enjoyable. tommorow im going to spend several hours going over it all, and if any of you have seen mistakes please pm them to me.

come back to this chapter later, by then i should have a table showing avrins particle progress and stages ready for every chapter if i ever get SR published i see i have a lot of work to do, so i will have to fix many things early to lessen the load

finding plotholes for this story is important in improving the quality, most plotholes can be fixed with mentions in later chapters others require me to go back and edit, these edit plotholes are mainly the ones that need to be fixed asap

-----------------

"Yeos, Myisdio Ty'uirin Hyisha'Gik, Nyurenin Sento!" When Azrael's chant finished a white light surged from Void before shooting towards Avrin's forehead. It engulfed the brand that began to shake slightly and tremble for a moment, the entire light on Avrin's forehead lasted for 10 seconds before the spell grew fainter and fainter. It then vanished leaving Azrael stunned and nervous.

"Avrin....the spell cast on you is God ranked, I'm afraid a Mythical level ability like this won't do...though, you're an enigma ability user, I'm truly stunned you yourself are unable to find a method to remove it."

Avrin sighed a little. "-If it was that simple I would have already done so! Even when I divine step the brand is quick enough to track and follow me and reform with me, such a cheat of an ability I will truly murder the god that branded me...-" as the thought crossed his mind Avrin gazed at Azrael and spoke. "If that's the case I thank you for trying, I should be going."

Azrael quickly replied to Avrin, "Though I couldn't remove the spell, I have to warn you of several things, the one who cast it, is no doubt the king of gods Septim. I have long since been around with my creator Zephiron, and the energy within that brand is definitely of Septim's. This is a real shame, I wanted you to assist me in my plans...but since it is Septim it's truly impossible to allow you to join me. Though only a god can remove that brand on you."