Theres nothing to talk about

Elena talked away on the way home saying how happy she was about meeting everyone and that she gets on really well with Madison but all I could think about is what mom had said. I feel so bad for not noticing and I'm praying to God that it's all false statements.

--

We got in and Elena made her way up the stairs. I went into the living room to see Wilmer.

"Hey babe" I came up behind the couch where he was sitting and leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Dems" He smiled pulling me down for another kiss.

As much as I enjoyed it I had to pull away.

Wilmer looked at me confused "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine I just really need to talk to Elena sorry" I said kissing his cheek once more and heading for the stairs.

I knocked on her door and made my way in where she sat on her bed.

"Elena can we talk" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she looked at me.

"Um I'm not sure how to say this, I don't want to soumd rude incase what I'm about to say isn't true but ai need to ask you something really important amd it's inportant that you be 100 percent honest with me" I said firmly.

"ok I promise" She replied really worried.

"Are you having problems when it comes to food" I asked and I saw Elena's face go white.

"W-what do you mean" She stuttered out.

"Are you purging,starving yourself?" I asked I hate this.

Shock filled Elena's face "No,no of course not! I eat all the time you eat with me and so has Wilmer. Why would you think that?" She asked offended.

"Elena I need to know if you are! I wajt to help yu and mom eants to too" I pleaded.

"Has mo- Diana said something to you?" She scowled.

"No, well yes but-" She cut me off.

"Demi can you leave now!" She snapped. I've never seen her like this.

"No we need to talk about this Elena" I said.

"There's nothing to talk about!!!" She raised her voice "Please I want to be alone"

"Ok" I threw my hands up in defence and left.

--

I got down stairs and collapsed onto the couch longside Wilmer.

I let out a loud sigh. I still didn't want to believe all the stuff but Elena acted really strange about it and it's really worrying me.

"Whats on your mind nena?" Wilmer asked pulling me onto his laps and stroking my head.

"Nothing, it's Elena. Somethings going on with her and I'm not sure what, it's starting to worry me" I explained I didn't want to say too much.

"Could it be my fault? You know she might not like me" Wilmer suggested.

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed "She loves you, she was telling me how you remind her of her older brother and that she thinks you're funny nd kind" I kissed his nose "It's not you" I reasured him.

"Well I like her too and I don't want to see anything happen her. I know how much she means to you" He pulled me into a hug and kissed my temple.

"I know it's not the right time but I got us these" Wilmer said reaching for an envelope on the coffee table.

I opened it up and in there sat 3  tickets to Disney World.

"Actually I think this is perfect timeing. It might ease the situation a bit" I smiled "Thank you" I kissed his lips.

--

So this is short I know, sorry and I know I said there would be Dilmer but I couldnt fit it in sorry.