Christmas card photo shoot.

Harry: Your son had taken quite the interest in photography lately, Harry wanting nothing but to encourage his new found passion. "We could just let (Y/S/N) take the picture this year." Harry commented. So there it was, your son setting up his own tripod, along with planning the scene for your photo. The Christmas tree you'd put up sat in the corner of the room, you, Harry, and your daughter all sitting on the couch together. "Alright, it's counting from ten. Smile!" Your son ran to the couch, taking his position next to you, leaning in with a smile on his face, a family photo that not only represented your happy family, but was able to demonstrate your son's new found talent.

Louis: You looked through the pictures you'd taken thus far. "You aren't even looking in that one Lou." You commented, shaking your head. "Come on babe. You've found something wrong with every one that we took. How about we stop aiming for perfect and go for imperfection." Louis pulled your hand, the photographer standing behind his camera yet again, laughing with you all as Louis crawled across your lap and your daughter's, both of your heads falling back in laughter, capturing the perfect moment for your holiday card.

Niall: You didn't need a professional to take your Christmas picture. You didn't even need a card to send out as Niall so proclaimed. Liam stood feet away from you, holding Niall's phone out, snapping a picture of the two of you, Niall's arm around your waist and cheesy smiles on your faces, both ready for the Christmas season. It didn't take long for the picture to start circulating, just after Niall uploaded it to his Instagram, his caption reading, Happy holidays to all of you from us.

Liam: Liam laughed at you as you did him, your son looking up at you with those adorable brown eyes, clad in the ugly Christmas sweater you'd bought for him. All of you sported sweaters for your holiday shoot, an extremely posy photo to send out to not only all of your friends, but to also circulate around the web, a hilarious picture of the three of you, all giving off your biggest smile, a picture to keep everyone laughing and smiling through the holidays.

Zayn: Zayn had hired a personal friend to take your Christmas photos this year, creating a comfortable environment for you all to take your family pictures in. First, out in the snow. There were pictures of you all playing, the three of you spread out, making snow angels. He took a few of Zayn and your daughter while she sat on his shoulders and as she threw a snowball directly at his face, making his nose scrunch and you giggle. Finally, you took it back home, where the three of you warmed yourselves by the fireplace, sipping from mugs filled

with hot chocolate, plenty of photos for your Christmas card, the perfect little Malik family.

Follow me if you want more