you meet in an embarrassing way

Harry: “This is insane.” You whispered to your friend, dirt covering the knees of your jeans and your hair a matted mess from moving through the bushes. “They’re probably not even in there.” Just as you spoke the words someone was exiting the house, more like a mansion. “Oh my gosh there he is.” You friend nearly squealed at the sight of Harry Styles, two of his other band mates following behind him, her excitement increasing by the second. “Is there someone over there?” Liam squinted, looking directly at the two of you, your friend taking off before they could call security, though you were a couple of paces behind her, tripping up before you could even leave the bushel. Instantly someone was at your side, Harry looking down at you with a laugh and a sympathetic smile. “Look, I’m not some crazed fan.” You tried to justify yourself though you’d been dragged into quite an embarrassing situation.

Louis: “Good morning Rachel!” Louis exclaimed, walking away too quickly for to to say anything. It’d been the same for the three days that he’d been staying at the hotel you worked at, passing the desk every morning with that greeting. “Oh yeah, I was wondering if I could get some more towels for the room?” He stepped back over to the desk. “Sure, someone will bring them up in just a bit.” You answered, thinking of what you’d been planning to say to him for the past couple of days, a little bit of humor in your tone. “By the way, you do know my name isn’t Rachel right?” You asked, Louis cocking his head to the side in thought, glancing down at your name tag. “I could have sworn.” He stammered. “Well, that’s pretty embarrassing since I’ve been calling you Rachel all week.” He sighed, a slight blush showing on his cheeks. “It’s nice to meet you then (Y/N).”

Niall: Niall had been a little nervous about talking to you, stepping up beside you as you picked up a few apricots, placing them into a bag and into your cart. “I love peaches.” He commented, making you giggle. “They’re actually apricots.” You admitted before looking around the grocery shop, squinting your eyes to read the signs. “I’m really sorry to bail because you seem nice and all but I’m in a bit of a hurry and I need to get some candles before I go.” You started to walk off, leaving Niall standing alone while you searched for the item. Niall, feeling the need to talk to you again, quickly asked where the candles were in the store, only to find out that they weren’t sold. With a quickly formed idea he ran outside to the strip of shops, discovering a small shop that sold a variety of candles, heading in and buying every scent he could as fast as he could. Without looking as he crossed the street, he was greeted with a scream and the screeching of breaks, your car hitting him so that he fell to the ground. You stepped out, walking over to him to find that he was okay other than the possible bruise he’d have in the morning, laughing as he clutched onto the bag of candles he’d managed to save in his fall. “You know you could have just asked for my number.”

Liam: You stood in line, clenching your thighs together while you peeked around the five women who were in front of you, the crowd already inside the bathroom seeming to take their time. You hadn’t seen anyone come out for a few minutes when you looked over to the men’s bathroom, peeking inside the empty room to find it empty. Looking around one more time you went inside, covering the seat before relieving yourself in one of the stalls. You cringed when you heard the door open, someone whistling as they came in. Why did guys pee so loudly again? You groaned when you looked over, realizing there wasn’t any toilet tissue there with you. You could always shake it off for the moment until you could get to another stall without being seen but that would have been gross and a little risky. Instead, you cleared your throat, putting on your deepest voice. “Hey man, could you get me some tissue?” You face palmed yourself for even asking, deciding that you should have just shook it off. “Sure.” The guy responded, handing you a roll before he left the room. You sighed with relief, only to be busted when you exited the restroom, the guy standing there with a furrowed brow and amused grin. “I got curious when I saw heels under the stall. I thought it was going to be some really gruff guy wearing heels.” He laughed before introducing himself as Liam.

Zayn: You stood in disbelief that he was actually talking to you out of everyone else in the room, long fingers tapping at your shoulder until you turned around, a too goofy smile on your face. “Hi.” You held out your hand, waiting for him to introduce himself, a look of slight discomfort on his face. “I’m really sorry to do this but I came over here to tell you that your skirt it kind of stuck in your underwear.” He leaned in so no one else would hear. Pausing for a moment to sulk in the sheer embarrassment you felt, you glanced over your shoulder, tugging the garment from your panties, the guy cringing at the shameful look you wore, feeling sorry for you. “Well, I guess that’s one way to get a guy to come over. Show him your ass before anything.” You tried shaking the situation off to lighten the mood, both of you laughing as he finally held out a hand. “Sorry about that. Zayn.” He introduced himself. “And at least it was a cute ass.” He winked, a small blush on your cheeks as you both joked about your embarrassing meet.