You speak German and he thinks it's cute and hot

Harry: You sit on the sofa and talk with your little sister on the phone. It's been two years now since you moved to London and talking in your first language still gives you a feeling of home. "Du musst mich unbedingt mal besuchen kommen! Es ist so schön hier und ich will dir unbedingt alles zeigen, vor allem Harry!", you tell her, as suddenly you recognize Harry in the door, grinning. "I only understood my name.", he says. "Did you talk bad about me?" You laugh. "Never, honey, das verspreche ich dir.", you say. "It's so hot when you speak German.", he says twinkling. "Ich weiß, Liebling.", you say before talking with your sister again.

Liam: You learn German in school and soon you'll have a test so you practise very hard for days and have no time for anything else. One evening, as you sit on your desk and consider throwing your German books out of the window, your cell phone rings. It's Liam. "Are you still alive, honey? I haven't heard anything from you since days!", he complains. "Tut mir leid, I mean, I'm sorry, honey, I'm practicing for my German test.", you explain. "How do the Germans speak such a stupid language! It's so difficult to learn!" Liam laughs. "Well, I think it's cute when you speak German. You sound so intellectual then." "Ich danke dir sehr.", you say grinning before hanging up the phone.

Louis: You and Louis walk down the street as you get chased by papparazzi. They take pictures of you and yell rude things to provoke you. "Would you please leave us alone?", Louis says politely even though he's angry. "We would like to have some time for ourselves." "Louis, what do you say to hater calling you a rude bitch?", one of them asks. Louis ignores him and just continues to walk. "Well, I think you really are a rude bitch, look how you walk, are you gay, Louis?" Before Louis is able to say anything, you turn around. "Warum verkriechst du dich eigentlich nicht wieder in der Höhle, aus der du gekrochen bist, du hässlicher Zerg!", you hiss. The papparazzi look at you confused and stop chasing you. As you left them behind, Louis grins. "What did you say?", he wants to know. "I told him to go backt in the cave to his gnome brothers." Louis starts to laugh. "You're so cool when you speak german, (Y/N), even cooler than me!" "Ich werd ja ganz rot.", you say flattered.

Zayn: You and Zayn are at the the tattoo studio because you finally want to get a tattoo,a quote on your shoulder from a German poet called Rilke. You father is from Germany and it was his wisdom of life. "So, what can I do for you?", the tattooist asks you. "I would like to get a german youte on my shoulder. Du musst dein Ändern leben. I wrote it down for you." You hand the tattooist a piece of paper. "Do you have any connections to Germany?", he asks you. "She speaks the language fluently. It sounds really cool, doesn't it?", Zayn says and he sounds proud. "What does it mean, your quote?" "If you translate it, it means you have to live your change. It's a play on words. Usually we say we have to change our lives but Rilke says we have to live our change." "Your so damn poetic.", Zayn says before kissing you.

Niall: You and Niall are in a german resturant. Since you've been together you only ate what Niall wanted to eat, now you want him to show some of your culture. "Are you sure this tastes good?", he asks not convinced. "Bratwurst? Oh, it's really tasty, believe me. Many Germans like to eat it, everybody know it.", you tell him. "But there's a reason why it is unknown in England..." In this moment the waitress comes and asks about your order. "Wir hätten gern zweimal Bratwurst im Brötchen mit Ketschup, bitte. Und zwei Weißbier.", you order. The waitress smiles. "Oh, sind Sie Deutsche?", she asks delighted. "Nein, nur ich. Mein Freund ist ursprünglich Ire und er misstraut der Bratwurst aus vollem Herzen." The waitress laughs and turns to Niall. "Believe me, Sir, Bratwurst is very, very tasty, you will love it!", she says before walking away to get you your food. "It really amazing how you can speak a language I don't understand at all.", Niall says grinning and takes your hand.