How he asks you to be his girlfriend

Harry: You and Harry had been seeing each other for a while now, but he hadn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet. You liked him as more than a friend, but since he had not asked, you feared he didn't like you enough. However, you were proved wrong, when one morning, as your mother arrived home from picking up the mail, she handed you a letter, which had been addressed to you. After running up to your room, you locked the door and started reading the letter: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I really can't rhyme, but it's gotta be you. Will you be my girlfriend? If you accept, please send this letter back. Love Harry." You squealed in delight, as your heart jumped around in your chest. You immediately sent the letter back to Harry, and that night you both went out on your first date as an official couple.

Liam: "Liam, why in the world are you sweating so much, you look so nervous!" You exclaimed, as you held your bag of popcorn in your hands. Liam had invited you out to watch a basketball games, to which he'd gotten front seat tickets, and after you two had arrived, Liam had started sweating bullets. "Oh, it's nothing." He cleared his throat. A few minutes later, before the game began, the basketball game announcer gave a shout-out to Liam from One Direction. Liam was invited out to the court, and as you were his companion, he took you with him. As you two were in the middle of the court, waving to his fans, Liam suddenly got on one knee. You thought you were ready to faint as he spoke on a microphone, "[Y/N], Will you be my girlfriend forever and ever?" He smiled, looking around nervously as the crowd gasped. You nodded and leaned down to kiss him as everyone clapped. You had just experienced the biggest surprise of your life.

Zayn: You had spent your whole morning shopping, and after you were done doing so, you decided to visit your guy friend, Zayn. Since the two of you were quite close, you already had a key to his flat; as you let yourself in the house, you set your bags down and headed up to his room, where you suddenly heard Zayn speaking to himself. "Just look her straight in the eyes and say it, Malik. Why are you nervous? Just concentrate." He said as you opened the door, slowly enough for him to not hear you. His back was turned from you, and as you leaned on the bedroom door, he cleared his throat and said, "[Y/N], you should let me love you. I would like you to be my girlfriend." He groaned. "Is that too cheesy?" Zayn asked himself, turning around, blushing as he spotted you. "No, that's perfect." You smiled, walking toward him. "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend, Malik." You smiled as he did as well.

Niall: Since Niall was quite busy touring with the band, all over the world, you were very surprised when he called you, late at night, asking you to log in to Skype to talk to him. You and Niall had become close friends, after meeting at a signing, and since you had always had a small crush on him, you accepted to skype with him. After logging in and greeting him, you started worrying. "Is everything okay, Niall? Why did you want to talk to me so late at night?" You wondered. Niall smiled and you frowned as you saw him pulling out his guitar. "I have a song that I want to sing to you." He cleared his throat. A couple of minutes later, Niall had started doing a cover of "Boyfriend," by Justin Bieber. After he was done singing, he spoke, "So, [Y/N], can I be your boyfriend?" You, of course, accepted, and you both spent hours talking to each other on skype.

Louis: "Louis, why would you even order a cake for me, it's not even my birthday!" You laughed as you spoke to Louis on the phone. Since he was on tour, in order to keep up with your friend, you two spoke on the phone all the time, tonight not being the exception. "I ordered you a cake because you're my friend and because cake is delicious." Louis answered, "Besides, the cake has a special message for you." He added, "Once it gets to you, will you call me back with your answer?" He wondered. You were quite confused, but decided to go along with his game. After hanging up and waiting for two hours, a vanilla cake, topped with whip cream, strawberries and chocolate had been delivered to your door. Once you opened the box where it laid, you had the surprise of your life, as the special message said, "You've been selected by Louis Tomlinson to be Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. If your answer is yes, eat this cake." You smirked and called him back immediately, telling him you accepted to be his girl; after all, how could you say no to a lovely guy, and to such a mouthwatering cake?