He compliments you at a meet and greet.

Harry: Your hands still shook as you stood in the line, gripping your pass in sweaty palms. You'd met three of the five members of One Direction that morning as you stood outside the venue where they'd be performing, receiving hugs and a few snaps as they passed through on their way to sound check, only eager and yearning for more interaction with the members of your favorite band. Harry smiled as he saw you, grinning as he wrapped an arm around you, both of you turning to pose for the picture that would be taken. "Two in one day I see." He smiled, just as charming as you'd ever imagined him. "What?" Your brow furrowed, eyes widening as he responded. "We met you this morning. I'd never forget such a pretty face." You flushed at the thought that he remembered you, and perhaps he would always.
Louis: "Hello beautiful." You shook your head in disbelief at his words though you knew it must have been a simple casual greeting. Louis noticed the way you'd rejected his compliment, your cheeks flushing red as you stood for your picture, his arm sliding around your waist. He could almost sense the insecurity in your stance, in how quietly you spoke as you greeted each of them. Louis took your hand just before you left, just to let you know that he meant his words, giving you one of the biggest confidence boosts that every girl standing in line behind you could ever hope to receive. "I mean that, when I said you're beautiful."
Niall: Niall sometimes wished that he had more time with some of his fans, that he had more of a chance to talk to them one on one. You beamed as you made your way through the line, stopping to tell give each of the boys a special message about how they'd individually changed your life. When you got to Niall he smiled back, asking how your day was, taking the time to talk with you for a couple of minutes before you both had to move on, a longing to continue your conversation in his tone, the same as you felt when it came to him. "It was great talking to you!" He called. Though it didn't seem like much of a compliment, knowing that he took an interest in your conversation gave you the best feeling, more than if he'd commented on your looks. This time, it was personal.
Liam: "Wow." Liam cleared his throat, apologizing after having spoken the word when he'd laid eyes on you. "Wow what?" You questioned, slightly nervous that he'd been having negative thoughts about you at first sight, your heart drumming against your chest as you waited for him to answer. "No, it wasn't anything bad." He seemed bashful. "I just like your hair and your eyes and your shirt is awesome too." You became overwhelmed with his compliments, giggling as a blush crept onto your cheeks. "And now I'm going to just say that you also have an amazing smile that I'll probably spend the rest of the day thinking about. Shit." He cussed at his word vomit, the sound of your laughter and thanks filling his ears as you had to move on, that girl from the meet and greet that wouldn't leave his thoughts or mind.
Zayn: You hadn't meant to say the words aloud as you stood in front of the boys for the first time, having gone down the line to hug each of them. "You're so hot." You'd exhaled when you'd laid eyes on Zayn, the way he laughed making you face palm as you realized you'd spoken without thinking. "You too." He smiled, your mouth falling open and a blush creeping up your cheeks as he swung his arm around you, a picture that had caught you red faced and flustered, but perfect nonetheless as it was with your favorite boys.