What he does when the kids are sick

Harry: Your three children all have chicken pox at once. They've been whining and scratching themselves for days. Harry calls on his mom, neither of you sure what to do about the kids. After getting a little advice he runs them a bath with an oatmeal remedy. He rubs your children down in an itching cream, putting them each to bed, their inflamed bodies soothed by their father.

Louis: Being the cheery guy he is, Louis tries to heal your kids with joy. He dances for them and tells them jokes all day, even pulling them from the couch to dance, giving them the energy they need to build their immune systems.

Niall: When your kid gets a stomach bug while at school, Niall is the first one on the scene. He picks up your daughter, taking her to her favorite place to eat. He brings her home, carrying her inside and giving her ice cream. Once you're home and realize all he's done is feed your child greasy and milky foods, sickening her more you scold him. His only response being, "I thought food made everything better."

Liam: As soon as Liam finds out your son is sick with a virus he's playing the role of care-giver. He brings in a bucket, tissues, a blanket and pillow to the living room, setting up a spot for your five year old to get comfortable on. He feeds your son medicine through a spoon, making sure that you get no where near the sick child, not wanting the risk of you catching the illness.

Zayn: Your daughter has been under the weather for three days now, having come down with the flu while at school. Even though she's highly contagious you find Zayn in her bed every night with her, holding her close and singing to her until she's finally able to sleep, his voice being her escape from the pain.