He cries while reading The Fault in Our Stars.

Harry: Harry had been in the bedroom all day long, leaving you to focus on your homework. After finally finishing up the paper you'd been writing, you headed to bed, stopping by the bathroom to wash your face first. "Harry." You called as you walked into the room, only to find Harry asleep, his face turned to the side and the book he'd been reading spread open in front of him. Your brow furrowed as you noticed the small pile of tissues on around his pillow. Curious, you marked his page and began to read, not taking long to realize exactly what he'd needed the tissues for as you read the novel yourself, tears staining your cheeks just as they'd done his.
Louis: "I don't see what the big deal is. Why can't I just take you to see the movie when it comes out?" You shook your head, laughing as Louis turned the book over in his hands. "Just read it for me." You poked out your lip, Louis sighing in defeat as he turned the first page. At the end of each chapter he would ask questions, hoping to get some kind of hint as to what else would happen in the story, always a sucker for small spoilers. "Just tell me if she dies. That's all I need to know." He asked, nervous as he approached the end of the book. "Nope." You answered, the ending much worse to Louis as he never expected it, his voice serious as you walked in on him one afternoon, a blotchy face and welled eyes. "Don't say a word."
Niall: You'd never seen Niall so dramatic or distraught as he walked down the hallway and into your bedroom. He'd been reading all day, finally giving in to reading one of the books you'd suggested for him, The Fault in Our Stars. His head shook back and forth as he walked over to where you sat, not noticing that he was crying, his face reddened as he looked down at you. "Why didn't you tell me?" He sighed, dropping the book onto your lap. "I hate that book." He commented, walking over to the bed and crawling in, curling into himself for the night before admitting quietly. "I lied. I love the book but I hate it too."
Liam: You laughed aloud as the notification popped up on your phone, reading Liam's tweet over again as you headed walked from your bedroom to the living room. Gonna have to send a strongly worded letter to @realjohngreen after reading this book. "So, I'm guessing you finished it." You called, stepping into the living room, Liam jumping at the sound of your voice, clearing his throat. "Yeah, it was alright." He shrugged as though it were nothing to him, though you could see tear stained pages over his shoulder and the way he wiped at his face with the bottom of his shirt. Giggling and typing away at your phone, you heard Liam scoff as he received his own notification of your most recent tweet. It was TFIOS, and was that a bit of weeping I heard in there @Real_Liam_Payne? :p
Zayn: Zayn rarely had time for reading nowadays, but after hearing you rave over The Fault in Our Stars he decided to indulge in your worn, tattered copy of the book, spending much of his free time reading the novel while he traveled. He'd planned on sleeping for most of his flight to America as the rest of the boys were doing, but he couldn't seem to put the book down yet again, more than halfway through. His brow furrowed as he read, realizing how the book would end, not necessarily with a happily ever after as he so hoped, but with complete loss. Closing the book before he could even make it to the last page he touched his cheek, a droplet wetting his fingertip as he realized he was crying, shaking it off before he could be seen, sure to send you a text as soon as he landed. I may have cried at the end of that book. I'm still a manly man though.