He wants to talk about the future.

Harry: "Where do you see this going exactly?" Harry seemed nervous as he sat across from you. You'd only been together for four months but you both knew you were falling for each other. Harry couldn't push those thoughts to the back of his mind, resurfacing every time his eyes met yours. You shrugged, blushing a little. "I just know I want to be with you." You looked across the table at him. You wondered if people could hear your conversation, something you'd never spoken of out in the open, your future with the boy you were falling head over heels in love with. Harry looked back to you, nothing but seriousness in his tone as he spoke the words, letting you know just how much he adored you. "I want to be with you too. For a long time though. I'm talking like forever."

Louis: The idea of forever came natural when you met Louis. You'd fallen hard, fast and though it was a long time, you'd planned on spending an eternity with him. He always felt the same, wanting every waking moment next to you, whether your lives ended tomorrow or in fifty years. That's all you both wanted, making it normal for both of you to throw around ideas of the future. While in a furniture store, "I've always wanted rocking chairs." You would comment. "You're such an old lady. Sure, I'll get you rocking chairs and we'll grow old next to each other in them." He'd reply with a small laugh and kiss. On his birthday, "You're becoming my old man." Your favorite, when he would gaze at you with nothing but seriousness in his eyes and tone, "I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter how far apart we are. This is forever."

Niall: You laughed at Niall, almost questioning you as though you were in an interview, your body tensing a little as he leaned across the table, one of his eyebrows raising at you. "I didn't know this was an interrogation." You chuckled, Niall sitting back and relaxing after your remark. "I'm sorry. I know it's weird but I just want to make sure this is gonna work. I don't want to get feelings for you if we don't want the same things out of life." He ran a hand through his hair, worried that he was ruining your first date with his questions. "Alright, well I'm going to go through this and if there's anything wrong we can both walk away right now but if it sounds all good then we'll continue." You leaned up, ready to answer his questions all at once. "I've been in two serious relationships before. They both ended pretty badly so right now I'm looking for something that will be good and last. I'm not looking for perfect. I want to get married one day and have children but I think that's something that I'd have to discuss with whoever I was going to do these things with. Is that okay?" You cocked a smile at him. He thought for a moment before sitting up, taking a bite of his food. "You passed." He let out a laugh, as did you, continuing on with your date without the pressures of the future-for now.

Liam: It was such a casual conversation for you and Liam, lying on the couch together. You'd started with your day and somehow he'd worked up to asking about the future. "Where do you see yourself in lets say five years?" He asked. You giggled, trying to picture where you would be during that time. You could only imagine one thing. "Well, I don't really know. I kind of see myself like this. With you." You turned a little so that you could see him. He was smiling. "And what else?" He questioned. You shrugged, blushing a little as you kept your thoughts to yourself. "I don't know. What do you think?" You replied. It didn't take him a moment to speak, to think about what he wanted. He already knew. "I'm hoping there will be a ring on your finger." He started, glancing over your shoulder. "And maybe there could be a few toys on the ground for a little one." He waited for your response, nervous that discussing children already would be taking it a little far, until you replied. "Just what I was thinking."

Zayn: Zayn was never one to talk about the future. He'd always been one to take each day as it came. You, on the other hand, were always planning for the future, something that had scared him when you first started dating. You'd kept quiet about all the thoughts you had on your future together, not wanting to worry him that you were moving too fast. One night, you and Zayn sat up in bed, your body rested between his, reminiscing on your lives when you were just kids, telling stories and listening to his own. "I've always just wanted my kids to have a better childhood than I had, a better life." You sighed as you thought back to all the sadness you felt as a child. "Our." The word left his lips quickly. "What?" You asked, your fingers twirling around his as you tried to seem nonchalant about it, but you knew when he said it again that he was thinking of a future with you, and now, though a small step, he was mentioning it. "Our kids."