He is the camping counselor

Harry: I'd never been to camp but was getting to go at last. I wanted the games and the late night marshmallow roasts, and late nights in my cabin, talking with all the new friends I'd made. As a counselor, Harry wasn't allowed any type of actual physical contact with the other residents. He was taking that risk with you though. When everyone on the grounds were asleep you would meet him outside for long walks and sometimes a kiss under the moonlight. This summer was turning out to be one you'd never forget.

Louis: You've always loved acting and your parents finally decided to allow you to go to drama camp, a whole summer spent making your dreams come true. Your counselor, Louis, is the best performer you've seen, coaching your through your lead role in Grease as Sandy. He's directing the play and often give you tips on improving your performance, sending you a wink as you receive a standing ovation on the final night of camp.

Niall: Niall sits around the campfire, strumming on your guitar as everyone sings songs. You sing along with him, looking across the fire at his perfection. He sent a wink your way, beginning to sing softly, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. You smiled at him and he grinned back, letting you know that he was yours.

Liam: You've always been a little insecure about your weight and have enrolled in a healthy lifestyle program for the summer. Your focus this year must be on getting healthy but you can't seem to peel your eyes from the new camp counselor, Liam. He always helps encourage you when you're working out, urging you not to lose the weight, but become more satisfied with your body image. He reminds you that you're beautiful every day and makes you feel good about yourself for the first time in your life.

Zayn: "You don't know how to swim?" You ask, giggling at your counselor Zayn. You're not supposed to have a relationship with the workers but you've had an eye for him ever since you'd seen him on the first day. He shakes his head and you grab his hand. "You're my counselor but I'm going to teach you to swim tonight." You laugh, dragging him off to the pool for a night that starts with stubbornness, turns to a failed attempt, and ends with a kiss.