You flirt with Justin Bieber and he gets protective/jealous

Harry: Harry leaned over you, interrupting the conversation you were having with Justin to whisper into your ear, his voice deep and harsh. "We need to leave now." He stood back upright, towering over you. You looked up at him, confused as the party was just getting started. "What's wrong Harry?" You asked, glancing at Justin, equally as confused as you. "I never should have brought you here." He mumbled, grabbing onto your hand. You stood still in your place, waiting for an explanation. "If we're gonna stay then please don't talk to any guys so I can stop freaking out." He spoke so only you could hear. You excused yourself for the moment then, pulling Harry to a quieter area, your finger pressing into his chest as you talked to him. "First of all Styles, no we can not leave. Secondly, Justin is my friend. And finally, calm own because I love you." You stood on your toes to peck his lips before heading back to resume your conversation with Justin, Harry with no choice but to get over his protective tendencies.

Louis: You weren't blind to the snide comments Louis was making on Twitter and neither was the rest of the world. There was so much talk about his most recent tweets, directed towards Justin and the back and forth he had with you through the social media website. You'd only talked this once but you knew what did it before Louis even brought it up to you. When you got home that day you announced yourself with the stating of one of his tweets. "Stick to your own? Really?" You walked through your house and over to where he stood, a satisfied smirk on his face. "A winky face? Really?" He retorted. "You're acting like you're five Lou." You let out a huff of air. "It was a winky face. I use it all the time with my friends who are girls. Why is this any different?" You questioned, walking over to where he stood. He looked down, trying to search for an answer that didn't seem completely irrational and jealous. "I just-" He started but you cut him off, lifting his chin with a single finger. "I know, there's no need for that though. You are kind of cute when you're jealous sometimes though." You chuckled, Louis about to protest before meeting your eyes, unable to deny his jealousy.

Niall: The fact was, you and Niall weren't even together. When you first met Justin you found him attractive sure, your chatter quickly turning into flirtation as you got to know each other. Niall took notice, watching both of you. Once separated he went to Justin first. "Please just don't try anything with her." He tried, Justin agreeing reluctantly even though Nial wouldn't give him an answer as to why. When he confronted you he knew he knew you would be harder to convince. "I just don't think he's good for you." He stated in answer to your question, wondering why he didn't want you and Justin together. You shook your head. "You can't keep getting overprotective and try to keep me from everyone without a good enough reason Niall." You started to walk away but his hand wrapped around your arm as he finally confessed. "It's because I...like you."

Liam: You'd never seen Liam so enveloped in showing his affection for you. You pulled your lips from his once again, giving him a small smile as he looked disappointed that you'd pulled away. The small group of people you were talking to, including Justin Bieber, fell back into their conversation, seemingly oblivious to Liam's erratic behavior. He continued with his sheanigans throughout the night, puzzling you even further. "What was all that about?" You finally got the chance to ask once you were both alone. "What was what about?" He furrowed his brow. You rolled your eyes at him and his act, walking to your bedroom. Suddenly his hands planted at the sides of your head, your body pressed against the wall. "It was about you and the fact that you're mine." His mouth was hot on yours again. You giggled as realization hit you. "You think I was flirting with Justin." You laughed but his only response was another kiss pressed to your lips, his silent reminded to you and everyone who'd witnesses that night. You were his.

Zayn: You sat next to Justin in the living area of his house, your first meeting going well so far, finding that you had a lot in common. Zayn stood in the kitchen with most of the other guests, watching the way he made you laugh, how engaged in the conversation you were. He kept his eyes on the both of you, a heat rising in his body, trying to remind himself that he had nothing to be jealous of. Still, the thoughts crowded his mind even after you'd departed for the night, his jealousy showing in the comments he made. "Seems like you had a good time tonight." He stated, his hands tight on the steering wheel. "Yeah, Justin's a nice guy." You replied, smiling a little. "Oh, would you rather go spend the night with him then." Your brow furrowed as you recognized his actions. You couldn't help but giggle at him, only irritating him more as he stopped the car, trying to calm himself. He stiffened when you leaned over, your lips pressing to his cheek. "Listen Zayn, Justin is a nice guy but that's all. Remember what I always tell you. You're it for me. I can't even see other guys like that anymore because you're the only one I ever want to see as being with me ever again." You kissed him again, noting the way he physically relaxed, a sigh leaving his lips as his mind was cleared of those thoughts, left with only those which he knew were true.