You tickle him

Harry: No matter what kind of embrace you were in, your hands always managed to find your way to Harry's sides. You never meant to but he would always flinch a little, nervous that you would tickle him. He pulled away from your kiss a little, already chuckling as your hands gave his sides a little squeeze. "That tickles." He'd comment, pressing his mouth against yours once more. "Oh does it?" You'd raise a brow at him, wearing a mischievous grin as you squeezed at his sides, sending him into a short, cute giggle fit.

Louis: You laid in bed with Louis, his eyes slowly fluttering close as the night came to an end. Tonight, he ended up as the little spoon, his body curving against yours from head to toe in the closest way possible. "Lou, I can't sleep." You whispered in his ear, your lips brushing against his ear. When he didn't move, only stirring a little you gave your toes a small wiggle so that they rubbed against the bottoms of his feet, feeling them move slightly away from you as he turned around. "You know I'm ticklish. Which do you want tonight, a story or a song?" He asked, still giggling a little from the feeling of your wiggly toes.

Niall: "Niall. Babe." You sighed, nudging Niall's shoulder as he concentrated on the video game he was playing. You groaned, having tried to get his attention for a few minutes before resorting to pressing small, light kisses to his neck. He clear his throat, a small smile creeping on his face as you moved to the spot you knew would get his attention. You kissed just beneath his ear, your fingers wiggling against the nape of his neck. His breathing quickened as you continued, your kiss light and feathery as you knew it would tickle him most. Finally you heard the controller chuck to the side as Niall moved swiftly, laughing and pinning you to the couch as the same time. "Alright, since you wanna play dirty." He sniggered, leaning down to squeeze and nip at your sides, a tickle fight in the making.

Liam: You couldn't help yourself. Liam had been in and out of sleep, dozing off then waking back up nearly every ten minutes for the past hour. You sat at the edge of the bed, scrolling down your phone and waiting for him to wake. You looked over, noticing that his feet were sticking out of the sheet that covered the rest of his body, too much of a temptation to pass up. Scooting a little closer you reached out a hand, running your nails along the soles of his foot, your other hand covering your mouth as he flinched a little. Once he'd stilled you continued, unable to stop your own laughter as his foot shook from the tickling sensation until his eyes opened, both laughing and scolding you for teasing him.

Zayn: Your laughter filled the air as Zayn tickled you, knowing that you were ticklish on nearly every place on your body. You were barely unable to keep yourself under control, kicking and squealing, until you were finally able to grab one of his hands, keeping it still while you reached out, your hand squeezing his side. Almost immediately he retreated, crawling back into a corner, laughing for a moment until he regained himself. "Well well well, Zayn Malik is ticklish. It's on now." You walked over to him slowly, a sly smirk on your face as you approached him, gaining control of the tickle war you were having by squeezing at his sensitive sides.