His Thoughts When You Have/Get A Boyfriend

Harry: Y/N’s just talking about her new boyfriend, Y/BF/N, While I’m just sitting here, losing the love of my life to her new boyfriend. I wish I told her what I felt about her before she got a boyfriend.

Niall: Ugh. I hate Y/BF/N so much. I know he’s just going to break Y/N heart. I would treat Y/N SO much better than him. All he does is just sit there, asking Y/N to get stuff for him, and I’m here, getting annoyed. I hate that Y/N doesn’t know how I feel for her.

Liam: I sighed as I watched Y/N and Y/BF/N cuddle in Y/N’s bedroom. I was watching them through the window. I live right besides Y/N and we’ve been the best of friends. But I just wish we could be more than that, but nooo. Y/BF/N just butts in and steals her heart instead of me.

Zayn: I forced a smile as Y/N blabbered about her boyfriend of five months, Y/BF/N. I wanted to tell her that I should be the one who should go with her, but I thought that would make her mad and ruin our friendship. I’ve known and loved Y/N since we met. But someday, I will have to move on. Haha no, I’ll just wait for her.

Louis: When I was playing pillow fight with Y/N, we were having a blast. It was just the two of us tonight, no Y/BF/N. I was wrong. Y/N got a call from Y/BF/N. I have to admit, I was jealous of Y/N’s boyfriend. When she hung up, she continued hitting me with the pillow. But then she had to go. I’m sad now. This was supposed to be just me and Y/N. But now here I am, all alone, knowing that I will never have a chance with Y/N.