You watch Harry Potter together

Harry: "There's no way I'll make it twenty hours." Harry was already yawning as you made your way through the third film in the series. You giggled, poking his cheek a little to wake him up. "Come on Styles. We're not even halfway through." His eyes fluttered open and he sat up, keeping his eyes locked on the TV. All through the films you were keeping him awake, feeding him candies so that he would reach a sugar rush and shaking him until he would wake again. "This is my favorite part." You commented during the sixth movie, looking over only to find Harry's chin resting on his chest and his mouth parted. You chuckled lightly, waking him immediately as his green eyes opened wildly. "I wasn't sleep. Stop laughing. I'm watching." He pulled you closer to him, resuming watching the film with his eyelids closed.

Louis: Louis chuckled as he sat beside you, your eyes glued to the TV and your hand constantly moving from the bowl of popcorn in your lap to your mouth. He stared at you as you watched the first film of the Harry Potter series again. "Do you really know all the words?" He sniggered, making you blink a couple of times, realizing that you'd been mouthing every line to the movie. "No, I just knew that part." You smiled, shaking your head, Louis still watching as you lost yourself in the film again, picking up with the dialogue just where you'd left off.

Niall: "How have you not seen Harry Potter?" Niall exclaimed. You laughed, shrugging simply. "I was just never interested in them. I saw the first one when I was little but I never bothered watching the rest." He was shocked by your confession, vowing to make you watching them one day. You started from the beginning, your interest growing after the first film, moving on to the second. Just as Niall suspected he'd drawn you into the movies, becoming a fan as you couldn't stop watching, each movie playing back to back until you were experiencing them like a first time fan, Niall smiling proudly and enjoying the series right next to you.

Liam: "Again babe?" Liam laughed, plopping next to you on the couch, grabbing a handful of popcorn from your bowl and shoving it into his mouth. You could only giggle as the very beginning of Harry Potter showed on the screen. "I can't help it. Blame ABC Family and their love for Harry Potter everything." You tossed a bit of the snack at him. He only laughed too, snuggling in for another full on Harry Potter weekend, smirking as he did because as much as he hated to admit it, he couldn't resist the movies, sitting through every marathon that came on with you.

Zayn: You lived for long weekends with Zayn spent in his house, lounging on the couch, watching movies, and feeding on take out. This week you planned to have a Harry Potter marathon, long hours of movies with only small breaks between, your favorite series knocked out in two days as you both went back in time from the first time you heard of and saw Harry Potter up until now, when it all came to a close, but only for the moment as you could always take the time to relive it all over again.