You're Best Friends, You Fight & He Admits He Loves You

Harry: You had been friends with Harry Styles for a long time, you both had worked in the bakery together in Holmes Chapel. You had been crushing on him for the moment you two met, but who wouldn't crush on Harry Styles? You were closer than close for years, and you managed to maintain your friendship even as he went through X-Factor and exploded with One Direction. You were currently visiting him in London, spending a weekend reconnecting. There was just one thing you hadn't told Harry... you had a boyfriend. You'd given up waiting for Harry for years, and finally said yes to a local boy who'd liked you for a long time. He was an average boyfriend, not overly special and didn't make you feel very special. All of the boys were over, and you were working on dinner for everyone. "So, [Y/N]," Niall asked, sitting in the kitchen with you while all the boys sat at the table, "Any men in your life?" You blushed, and all the boys "Ooooohed!" Maybe it was just you, but you thought you saw Harry perk up. "Um," you murmured, "Yeah. A boyfriend." You looked down to the pot you were stirring. "Oh REALLY?" Louis piped up, "Tell us about him." "He's... fine." You sighed, that's all you could say about him. Zayn's eyes narrowed, "He doesn't... hurt you, does he?" "Oh, no, no, no! No. Not physically...," you trailed off, not liking the conversation. "Can I talk to you, [Y/N]," Harry finally spoke up, grabbing your hand and pulling you outside. "What, Harry?" You spit, slightly angry you were even dating this guy because Harry never made a move. "Who is he?" Harry's voice was angry, "Does he love you right? Does he treat you right?" "He treats me fine," you spat. "FINE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Harry was livid now, he starting pacing as if almost talking to himself, "You need better than that. Perfect. You needed to be treated perfectly." "Well who's going to do that, Styles?" "I WILL!" Harry yelled, turning to stare at you, and your mouth dropped in shock. "Kiss me," you whispered. And he did.

Louis: You had been Louis' partner in crime since you were teenagers, supporting him in Grease when you were at high school, and going with him to his X-Factor audition. He had brought you to London for a week to spend some well deserved time together after a long tour. You were going out with all the boys tonight, to the Funky Buddha. You had loved Louis for a long time, but unfortunately, he never felt the same way. You were determined to get over Louis, tonight being the night. You were dressed up, in a tight, black bodycon dress; it barely covered your bum and your chest seemed to pop right out. You put on your highest pair of heels, and wobbled down to the main entryway were Louis was. He looked up from his phone and saw you, then his mouth dropped, only for a second, before pulling it into a thin line. "[Y/N]," he was almost growling, "Do you think you should change?" You looked at your outfit, "No," you pursued your lips and stepped past him, grabbing your wrists. "I don't think you should leave dressed like that," he warned away. You jolted from his grasp, "It's none of your concern, Lou!" "Yes, it is!" He snapped. You were pissed at this point. "NO, it's not! If it is, why?" Louis opened his mouth to speak, then stopped, murmuring, "Because..." "Because, why?" "Because... BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD SEE YOU THAT WAY!" You took a step back, shocked. "What...?" Louis gently pulled your waist towards him, whispering. "I've loved you. For a long time. And I can't let you go out looking like that, because I'm the only man who should ever see it." You smiled, wrapping your arms around Louis and hugging him tight, "I love you, too." You guys never really left for the club.

Zayn: You had invited your boyfriend, Dave, to go out to dinner with you, your best friend Zayn, and a few other friends. You'd actually been crushing on Zayn for a long time, but when he never made a move, you decided to move on. A few weeks later, you'd met Dave. However... he wasn't good to you, at all. He'd yell at you and be violent if you did things he didn't like, and you were currently hiding a bruise on your wrist. You were all out at dinner, and were perusing the menu, Dave on one side, and Zayn on the other. "What are you going to order, [Y/N]?" Zayn asked you, smiling. "She'll be ordering salad," Dave answered for you. You opened your mouth to speak, but Dave pinched your thigh sharply, you jumped a bit and closed your mouth. Zayn, being your best friend, was not oblivious to the exchange that had just happened. "Excuse me, Dave," Zayn spit out the name, "I think [Y/N] has a right to order whatever she likes." "Well," Dave sighed, exasperating, not even bothering to look at Zayn, "No. She ordered a burger yesterday. I don't want her getting thick," he spit out the last word. You felt tears coming to your eyes instantly, your hand going to your previous bruise, rubbing it gently. Zayn stood up from the table, gently grabbing your arm and pulling you with him. "Come on, [Y/N]," he smiled, "We're going to go get McDonald's." "I can't...," you murmured quietly, trying to sit back down. "[Y/N]," Zayn whispered right in your ear, "I can love you so much better. Please. Don't go home with him tonight. I've loved you forever..." "[Y/N]!" Dave barked, "Sit down now!" You looked at him, then looked at Zayn, whispering, "I love you, too. Take me home."

Niall: You were out at a football game with your best friend, Niall. Because of his connections due to One Direction, you had amazing seats in a box, high above the rest of the stadium. "This is incredible!" You jumped for joy, giddy like a school girl. Niall laughed and threw an arm around you, "I'm glad you like it, babe," flashing that famous grin. You giggled and brushed your hair behind your ear, not knowing it drove Niall crazy - he'd been crushing on you for years, and never told you. About half way through the game, a cute boy approached you. "Hey, miss," he grinned, "I couldn't help but notice you from my seat. I love a girl who loves football. How about you give me a call, yeah?" He just slyly handed you his number and walked away, you looked at Niall beaming, "Oh my gosh!" "Are you serious...?" Niall rolled his eyes, "You're going to call him? What if he's a psychopath?" "He's a very cute, psychopath...," you countered, smirking. Niall groaned, "Damnit, [Y/N]! Why do you have to torture me like this?" He looked just as shocked as you he'd said that out loud. "...what?" You whispered. Niall ran a hand through his hair, he was in too deep now. "I'm in love with you. Have been. For years." "Ni...," you met his gaze, "I think I've been in love with you, too." "So...," Niall chuckled, "You won't be calling him?" "Nope."

Liam: "[Y/N]," you heard Liam's stern voice from the living room as you entered the flat. You and your best friend Liam shared a flat, and you were coming in past three am. It always drove Liam crazy, but it drove you equally crazy that he acted like your father. "What, Li?" You smirked, walking in the living room, heels in hand. "You don't have to wait up. We're independent adults." "It's not good for you, though," he nearly growled, standing up. His height so much more imposing when he's angry, "Are those hickeys? What kind of men were all over you?" He was yelling now. "LIAM!" You barked, "What the hell! You're not my dad, you're my best friend!" Liam got quiet, shuffling his feet, "I don't want to be your friend," he whispered. "What?" You felt your heart break... he didn't want to be friends with you? "I...," Liam murmured, coming up to you, grabbing both your hands, "I want to be your boyfriend, I've loved you forever, I know it's really crazy, but seeing you go out has made me realize-" But you cut him off with a kiss. "Just tell me next time, yeah?"