You're not home when you said you'd be.

Harry: You and Harry have both had trust issues, trying to work past them but at times they'll arise, especially at moments like these. "You're late. You said you'd be home ten minutes ago. Were you with some other guy?" He comments, looking at his watch. You furrow your brow, going over to sit beside him. "Harry, it takes me fifteen minutes to get from the office. There was a wreck on the way home so I was stuck in traffic for a bit. You can look it up if you want." You reply, annoyed with him. "I need you to trust me. There will never be a guy I'll have a desire to be with other than you." You tell him, pressing a kiss to his cheek and heading to bed for the night. When he comes in he whispers in your ear. "I'm sorry. I trust you. I just worry sometimes that you'll find someone out there better than me." He says. "Never." You roll over, holding him close to you as he does you, never wanting to leave that embrace.

Louis: It's nearly dawn when you stumble into the apartment you share with Louis, a drunken mess as one of the girls you were out with takes you to bed where Louis is waiting for you. "You said you'd be home hours ago." He seems angry with you, even as you're already drifting to sleep. He leaves the subject alone until morning when you finally wake, head throbbing from a hangover. "If you tell me you're coming home at four, I need you home at four." He tells you as he brings you a glass of water, still taking care of you even in his frustration. "You're not the boss of me Louis." You reply. Sighing, he lays beside you, pushing your knotty hair from your face. "No I'm not but I was so worried about you. I care about you so please just tell me next time if you're going to come in late. I almost came after you because I was so scared something was wrong. I just need to know you're okay." He says, the worry on his face from last night reappearing for a moment, letting you know of how much he truly cares for you.

Niall: He wouldn't have been so upset if it wasn't your anniversary. One year and he was coming home to an empty house. He immediately picked up his phone, grumbling when you didn't answer. Frustrated and angry he went to shower, coming out to find you sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him. "Happy anniversary." You try to give him a grin but he looks at the clock, seeing that there's only one hour left of your day. "I know I'm late and I said I'd be here but the club was really busy tonight and-" You give up on explaining, kissing him with everything you have, your bodies hot and heavy against each other as you forget about time, spending the last bit of your anniversary as you should, indulging in one another.

Liam: You run a hand through your hair, kicking off your heels after you finally get in from a long day of work. "Sorry I'm late. Work was so hectic today. How was yours?" You ask him, turning the corner to find him in the kitchen, lip poked out as he blows out two candles that set the table, putting away the dinner he's made into storage containers. "Liam." You sigh, walking over to him. "I wanted to surprise you." His mouth turns into a frown. "Is that why you wanted to know what time I'd be home?" You ask, kissing him once as he nods. "Are you tired?" He asks, knowing you are. "Well then, we can still have a romantic night. I'll heat up dinner and you get all snuggly in bed and we'll eat, talk, and cuddle." He suggests, knowing your idea of romance doesn't have to include a luxury dinner, just you and him spending time together.

Zayn: "Where were you?" He asks as soon as you walk through the door. "Sorry baby, my meeting ran late." You answer, running over to kiss his cheek. He stomps off, throwing a small tantrum. "You said you'd be home an hour ago." He pouts, slamming the door behind him. You wait a moment, knowing that even when it's over the smallest of things that he needs to cool off before talking, giving him a little time before heading into the bedroom after him, crawling into bed. "Don't be mad at me. I couldn't help it." You kiss his bare shoulders, beckoning him to roll over to face you. Finally, he lets go of his emotions when he sees you. "Sorry I got upset. I just missed you a lot that's all." He mumbles against your lips, yours spreading into a smile as you giggle. "You wouldn't be my baby if you didn't throw a little tantrum every once in a while." He smiles with you, just glad that you're finally home.