His thoughts when seeing you in a dress he bought

Harry: Oh my god... She looks hot. No, beautiful. Yeah, she looks beautiful. Tell her she looks beautiful, Styles. No, use your words! Use your words! I sure do love that dress... I can't wait to get it off. No! She looks beautiful. Ah, damn. I love her.

Niall: Craic, she looks fucking gorgeous. Oh my god, that dress is perfect... She's mine? Whoa. Yeah. She's mine. All of the other men at the restaurant are going to be so jealous... but that's right. She's mine.

Louis: Look at that dress! That's right, Tomlinson, you sure can pick out a dress. I should dress her all the time. She's beautiful. She could wear anything though, and still be the prettiest girl in the room.

Zayn: Oh my god... she looks ravishing. Stunning. Elegant. That dress is fantastic... she's... she's breath taking. She is one of the most brilliant creatures... Mmhmm. I'll have to prove it to her later... in bed... Whoa, easy Malik. She's beautiful.

Liam: God... she looks so stunning. What a lady... a very, sexy lady... NO! Not sexy. Beautiful. Women aren't objects. She has a father. Bad, Payne. Get your head in the game. She's a beautiful, wonderful lady, who you are going to respect...