You make him blush.

Harry: You knew that Harry would be going on the air soon, probably backstage having his hair and makeup done. Feeling mischievous and a little promiscuous, you sent him a quick text so that his mind would wander. Still thinking of this morning and I'll be thinking of it while I watch your interview. I know you'll be thinking of it too. ;) After reading over the message Harry only responded with a blushing emoji, making you giggle as you headed to the living room to watch his interview, stammering and blushing all the while.

Louis: "Close your eyes." You smiled, Louis raising his brows questioningly at you, having been your friend for so long now. "Why?" He inquired, making you laugh. "Just do it. It's a surprise. You'll like it, don't worry." You continued as he closed his eyes. "No peeking." He opened one of his eyes just as you said it. "Okay, ready?" You asked, Louis nodding eagerly. Bold but still a little shy, you leaned forward, pressing your lips to his lightly, holding them there until you felt his face heating, turning a deep shade of pink, blushing in the cutest way as you kissed, his hands finally grabbing hold of your face, deepening what was your first kiss with him.

Niall: You'd been slightly tipsy, your friends all gathered for a small kick back, drinks and chatter the main activities taking place. You sat on the couch next to Niall, a cup of beer in your hand, talking excitedly with the people around you, your hand gestures going a little awry as your cup tipped over, spilling onto Niall's lap. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." You stammered, grabbing a few napkins from the table, dabbing at his crotch. A moment later and your mouth fell open, more apologies spilling from your mouth as you saw the print showing through his pants, looking up only to find him blushing himself, embarrassed at what you'd seen and what everyone else had witnessed.

Liam: The elegance and sophistication of the night had thrown Liam off, never expecting anything like this. He'd complained of never having been sung "Happy Birthday" at a restaurant, so when the clapping started he was confused, looking around for who they could have been clapping for until your table was surrounded. The corny birthday song held the attention of all the restaurant, your waiter mushing a whipped cream pie into his face as they ended the song, the crowd whooping and hollering, Liam's face covered in cream and a red tinted blush at your little surprise.

Zayn: You hadn't even realized when you found yourself in a daze, chewing your food absentmindedly as Zayn sat across from you, talking about food and music and his day overall. It's when his cheeks redden a little, his eyes casting downward to his plate, his sudden silence bringing you out of your trance. "You were staring at me." He mumbled, long lashes fluttering as he blinked up at you, revealing the flush of his face and a cocked smile as you replied, remembering what you'd initially gotten lost in, "Maybe you should stop looking like that then," those eyes.