You leave him with the children

Harry: The quiet muttering that came from Darcy's let you know that she and Harry were inside. You walked down to the hallway, leaning in to door and observing them. Harry was crouched into a small pink chair, dressed in his best suit, his pinky held high in the air as he pretended to drink his tea. Darcy was the exact same, a smaller version of him. "Mommy, we're having a tea party!" Darcy beamed, her green eyes lighting up and dimples showing on her cheeks. You laughed and Harry came over to you, kissing your cheek and pulling you to the table to join them.

Louis: When you get back home your three children are a mess. They're covered in chocolate, there are toys scattered all over the living room floor, and Louis is running after them as though nothing is wrong. You clear your throat and he finally takes a look at the mess he's allowed to be made in your absence. He looked at you, a mouse caught in his trap. "Rose! Billy! Come help me clean up this mess!" He called into the other room, walking over to you and pressing a kiss to the corner of your mouth in apology.

Niall: So many smells filled the air as you walked in. You could hear giggling from the kitchen, pots and pans clinking together. You set your purse down, walking to where the noise was coming from. Skye was on Niall's shoulders laughing as he moved to clean up the mess he'd made. There was food everywhere but when you looked into the dining room dinner was set on the table, chicken and rice. Niall turned around, knowing he'd been busted. He put Skye down, walking over to you. He kissed your cheek, getting a little flour on your face. "Well, we attempted to cook for you but it was a failed attempt so we ordered take out." He laughed, leading you to the dining room for dinner.

Liam: When you come home you expect to find both Liam and Taylor sleeping but the TV is loud, blaring from the speakers. The end of Toy Story was play and Andy was just about to leave for college, dropping his old toys off. You smirked at the sight in front of you, Liam and Taylor both holding each other. Taylor rubbed her hand along Liam's back as a single tear fell down his cheek. As the movie faded to black you walked over and kissed Liam, picking up Taylor. "Daddy kept you up past your bedtime again." You laughed, walking to her room. She smiled as you tucked her into bed. "I like Toy Story but daddy's a little too old to still be watching it." She giggled. You kissed her and walked back to the living room to take your husband to bed.

Zayn: As your heels clicked through the door of your house you found Zayn, snoring lightly on the couch. Your son, Sawyer busied himself with a marker, doodling all over the bare skin of Zayn's body. He grinned mischievously when he saw you, giggling as he ran to his room. Zayn shot up, clueless as he watched you laughing. He stood, kissing you before heading to the bathroom, listening as he let out a shriek when he saw himself in the mirror. You ran down the hall to your sons room swooping him in your arms and closing the door. He laughed as you walked to the closet, both of you hiding from Zayn. "I was just giving daddy more tattoos." He smirked, the marker still drawn as his weapon.