He's away on tour when something tragic happens in your life.

Harry: Harry was the first person you wanted to talk to when you'd received the bad news. You locked yourself in your bedroom, the knocks of your worried family outside your door. Harry's voice answered over those of screaming fans as he made his way back inside the arena they would be performing in that night, unable to come at the exact moment that he wanted to be there after finding out about your father's sudden death. With the fading of the sounds from outside he was now able to hear your cries, shushing you a little, trying to comfort you in the best way he knew how. "Just tell me what you need me to do. Tell me and I'll do it." He pleaded with you, stepping away from everyone for a moment so that he could be alone, his own tears running down his face with the loss. "Can we just pretend like everything is normal, like nothing happened? Just for five minutes and I'll be okay." You breathed harshly, closing your eyes as Harry went on about his day, about the upcoming show, even singing you a few lines of the song they'd just wrote earlier that day. He did everything just as he normally did, if only to distract you for a moment from the tragedy that had struck your home.

Louis: You were left with close to nothing, devastated as you'd pulled up to your home, the house your grew up in, only to find a smoky mess, ashes and rubble the only evidence left that there had ever been a place. So many mementos were now gone and you sobbed alongside your family at the loss. Distraught and unknowing of what to do, you headed over to Louis' place, your family maintaining residence with your grandparents for the time being, until Louis gave you one final call, telling you of an address that he wanted you to see. Though he was away, busy with a world tour, he'd managed to get your family another place, small but homey, to create all new memories though you would soon be building your future with him.

Niall: Niall had been unaware of the tragedy as he'd been occupied with the stage, with fans and with his love for his music. It wasn't until the morning was upon you that he received the call, your voice hoarse on the other line, clearing your throat as you rehearsed the speech you'd prepared the previous night. "Hey, how was your show?" You asked casually, your family nudging you, knowing that you were putting off the news. "It was insane. There were so many people and it was just wow. How are you?" He replied, his smile evident in his tone. "I'm okay. So I have to tell you something but I don't want to alarm you. I'm fine and everything is fine." You started, hearing Niall silencing people on the other end so that he could listen. "There was an accident. I'm okay though and there's no need to freak out. It was just a small concussion and a broken leg." He cut you off before you could continue, rambling and deciding whether to fly out, though you insisted that he didn't need to. He just had to make sure you were okay for himself.

Liam: Liam had been calling you every day, checking to see how you were holding up with the news. Your phone buzzed one more time as you sat on a stool, your fingers rubbing softly against his fur. You answered, speaking to Liam softly. "Are you at the vet's office now? Are you sure you can do this alone?" He asked, though it was a little to late for that question. "Yeah, someone needs to be here with him." You replied, stroking your dog's head. You'd had him for fifteen years, bringing him from your home to where you now lived with Liam, the animal having become a family member to you and Liam over the years that you'd been together. With Liam away on tour, you'd had no idea how to handle the illness that had overcome your pet, now having to remain by his side as he was put down, a final goodbye with just you and your first love.

Zayn: You sat on the couch, looking around at all the different people who crowded your home, bringing food and giving their condolences at the loss of your brother, your best friend. You sat in a chair as people came through, repeated hugs and muttered apologies. Needing to get away for just a moment you headed back to your room, only to find it filled with more people, admiring the pictures that hung on the wall of you and your older sibling. Sighing in defeat you laid down, only to be ignored by everyone around you, still remaining in your area until a voice powered over them. "I think (Y/N) needs some privacy." You sat up, recognizing Zayn's voice instantly as everyone filed out of your room, leaving the two of you alone. "I thought you were on tour." Tears slipped from your eyes, blurring your vision a bit, making you sure that now, this was really all a dream. He sat across from you on the bed, his arms wrapping around you, pulling you as close to him as possible, his lips pressed against your forehead, there to be your comfort. "I was, but now I'm here."