you have a fight that leads to him confessing his love for you.

You're best friends and you have a fight that leads to him confessing his love for you.

Author's Note: These are a bit long and all of them don't follow the typical "fight" thing but I thought it would be cute to do a couple of them a little different. Anyway, enjoy!

Harry: Harry pulled ingredients down from the cabinets, a giggle escaping your lips as his hips shook to the music blaring from your radio. "You're the best Styles. You know I'm no good with baking." You laughed, standing a little to the side as he started cracking eggs into a bowl, coming through to help you prepare a cake for your mom's birthday. "See, if I'd done this all by myself I'd probably end up cracking an egg like this." You made a small attempt but Harry reached out to stop you before you could mess it up, the shell cracking between your hands, yolk splattering on your clothes and face. "That, was an accident." He covered his mouth with his hand, stifling his laughter. You nodded, seemingly walking over to the sink but picking up a handful of flour instead. "Well, maybe this will be an accident too." You laughed as he turned around, your fingers flicking the powder into his face, spreading through his hair. That started it, a war of sorts, eggs, flour, cake mix, and frosting being thrown around the kitchen until you were both covered, sinking to the floor next to each other. "Gosh, I love you." Harry chuckled, something he usually said to you as your best friend. "I love you too." You replied instinctually, until his lips met yours in a soft, meaningful kiss that told you that those three words meant more than just friendship.

Louis: When you and Louis had moved in together everyone had taken it as the both of you being in a relationship, even though there was no confirmation. When you started dating again, seeing a few guys here and there, word always seemed to get back to Louis and eventually it seemed that he grew tired of it. "You've got me over here, living with me and still going out with guys. It looks like I'm getting cheated on and ran over." He belted at you. "Well we're not together Lou so I can date whomever I want." You yelled back, your voice straining even as it was getting you nowhere. The argument continued, neither of you faltering on your sides until Louis added a new emotion to the mix, love. "Well dammit, when we moved in together I thought you would realized how much I actually love you and that maybe we'd end up cuddling and kissing after a movie or something and it would all work out." His voice was almost silent enough for you not to hear what he said. But you had and you stepped over to him, your lips pressing against his once. "Well Lou, this isn't a movie. I won't know unless you tell me." Your face was still hot with anger from your argument but there was a smile on your face as he repeated the words. "I love you."

Niall: A small argument but an argument at that, one that you and Niall had repeatedly, always having different cravings. "We got Chinese last time. It's my turn to pick and I want pizza." Niall held your phone above your head. "You're a liar. We had pizza last time and it's my turn to pick." You stood on your toes, trying to reach for the phone, instead tickling under his arm, watching him squirm as it fell, allowing you to grab the phone from him and run down the hall. Niall was quicker, able to pick you up, tossing you over his shoulder as you laughed, holding the phone away from him. "Fine fine fine! A compromise. How about we order both?" You suggested. "See now that's why I love you." He gave in, listening in as you put in an order for both Chinese food and pizza. You'd put his comment to the side until the doorbell rang, signaling that your food had arrived. "And don't you even as for a taste of my food because you definitely said you didn't want Chinese." You laughed, Niall's body pressing against yours before you could open the door. "Come on I love you, just one bite." He spoke the words again, only this time you knew they meant something more as his lips sealed against yours.

Liam: "(Y/N), open the door!" Liam's voice boomed. You rubbed your eyes, wrapping a robe around you before heading to answer the door. "Liam, could you keep it down. It's nearly four in the morning." You rolled your eyes at the amount of alcohol on his breath. Honestly, Liam was your best friend but you hated when he drank too much, having to take care of him. "Listen Liam, I'm sick of you showing up like this, vomiting all over my floor, then having to practically carry you to bed. It's the third weekend in a row that this has happened." You walked down the hall to your bedroom, Liam staggering behind you. "Will you stop yelling at me? I've got a headache." He belted even louder than you'd been talking. "You're the one who's yelling." You called back, knowing this would turn into a chest match between the both of you. "I'm sorry for yelling. I love you." Liam had pinned you against the wall in an instant but you slid from where his arms were in place. "You don't mean that Liam. Let's just go to bed. You'll make more sense in the morning." You'd felt a little flutter at his words but knew the poison in his system was doing the talking. He shook his head, following you to your bed, pulling the covers off of him. Just when you though he was asleep he whispered, barely able for you to hear. "I do love you and I'll love you tomorrow when I'm sober too."

Zayn: "Are you jealous Zayn?" You laughed, your legs dangling over his as you sat outside together. When he didn't answer you knew, your arms wrapping around him so that you were closer. "Don't worry, you're still my favorite guy Zayn. You'll just have to share me sometimes." His jaw tensed even further at your words. "I don't like sharing." He stated, his tone clipped and serious. His possessiveness over you was getting tiring and you stood, your voice so that he knew you meant it. "Well you'll just have to. You can't have me all to yourself all the time." The conversation wasn't able to progress much into a heated argument as you usually had, Zayn fed up and standing to his feet. "I've done nothing but love you for five fucking years and all you do is go out with other guys! What am I supposed to do?" His voice raised, your eyes widening at his choice of words. "You love me?" His face dropped as he realized what he just confessed. "I didn't mean it like that." He seemed a little embarrassed until you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him to you tightly. "Are you sure you didn't mean it that way because I'd be disappointed if you didn't?" You asked, your eyes a little sad when you looked at him, his fingers moving to brush away your hair, a crooked smile on his face as he spoke. "Well, maybe I didn't mean it that way."

Follow me and my Instagram @frozaynselenur