What you two do on halloween

Zayn: You dressed up as Fiona, and Zayn was forced to dress up as Shrek. "I look hideous." Zayn exclaimed as you put on your red wig to match Fiona's hair. "Zayn, don't complain. You're beautiful every other day of the year." You giggled as he fixed his Shrek mask on, "Besides, I would still love you if you looked like Shrek. Your personality is what makes me love you, not your looks." You added. "Oh, yeah?" Zayn smiled, winking at you. Although he didn't like the idea of being "ugly,' even if it was just for one day, you both ended up having a lot of fun while showing his family both of your costumes. That night, you and Zayn went trick or treating with his little sister, only to come back home and fight each other for all the pieces of chocolate.

Liam: To celebrate Halloween, Liam dressed as Peter Pan and you dressed up as Wendy.You were both happy with your outfit choice, and after putting on your costumes, you and Liam drove to the nearest store; where you both bought a massive amount of sweets. Afterwards, you and your boyfriend drove to a nearby orphanage, where you two gave the orphan children all the candy they wanted. You both spent a lovely night together at the orphanage, where the little kids wouldn't stop praising you and asking Peter Pan to kiss Wendy.

Louis: Since you and your boyfriend had been invited to a Halloween costume party, you and Louis decided to dress up as two classics, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe. After getting dressed in your chosen outfits, you and Louis drove to the party, where you had way too much fun dancing the night away, along with your friends and with the rest of the boys. At the end of the night, you two were selected as the couple with the best costumes at the party. The two of you were crowned with small tiaras, and the pictures of you two receiving your crowns were placed all over tumblr and twitter.

Niall: You and your boyfriend could not wait to celebrate Halloween together. After planning, for almost two weeks, what you were going to wear; you and Niall decided to dress up as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. After dressing up for the night, you both carved pumpkins and set them outside the flat you shared. You decorated the house with spooky lights and candy, and you both stayed inside, waiting for trick or treaters to show up at your door; but, since nobody knocked on your door, Niall ended up eating all of the candy, leaving none for you. Later on that night, you two ended up having a scary movie marathon, which resulted in you being scared and falling asleep in Niall's arms.

Harry: For Halloween, you ended up dressing as Hermoine Granger, and Harry had chosen to dress up as Harry Potter. You both spent your night, having fun at a costume party, and later on attending a Haunted House show, where you couldn't stop screaming about all the people dressed as spooky ghosts. "Don't worry babe, i'll make sure all of the ghosts stay away from you." Harry held your hand throughout the whole show, making you feel less nervous about the whole ordeal. After the show was over he asked, "Did any ghosts bother you tonight, babe?" "No, and it was all thanks to you." You replied, winking as he drove you home, "You're a wizard Harry.That's why the ghosts kept away tonight."