You got to the park

NIALL: The pair of you had been enjoying a stroll through your nearby park - that was, until you walked past the playground. "Swings!" you squeal, running for the last remaining empty swing. When you reach it, you turn around embarassed, but then you hear Niall complaining, "Aw thats no fair, I wanted a go!". You stick out your tongue at him, the two of you were the biggest pair of kids. "Fine i'll give you a push then," he sighs, moving behind you and starts pushing you easily. "Higher,", higher and higher you swing and a little squeal escapes your throat, you'd forgotten how fun swings were. "Babe," Niall laughs, grabbing the swing so you slow to a stop, "Maybe you should get off, there's some kids who want a go,". You look around at the three kids looking up at you, and their parents frowning at the two of you. "Oops," you blush, "Sorry," you grab Niall's hand and drag him out of the playground. He wraps an arm around your waist as you walk away laughing, "Your adorable, you know that?".

LIAM: A nearby goose flapped it's wings violently. You grab onto Liam's arm even tighter. "I don't like ducks," you try to pull him away, truly terrified. "It's fine," he smiles warmly, tryign to reassure you, "It's only because they know we brought bread for them. They're hungry,". Upon you suggesting going on a walk in the park he'd insisted on bringing bread for the ducks. The goose waddled towards you possessively, making a racket. You both walk backwards, "But I don't like that goose either," he adds, face straight. Turning around he notices a girl who'd been watching the two of you feed the ducks. "Do you want a go?" he smiles as the little girl nods shyly, "Here, you can use the rest of our bread," and he hands her the bag. "Thank you," the girls mother smiles, noticing what he's doing, "We forgot to bring any,". Liams smiling as he walks back over to you and takes your hand, "How about we ditch the ducks and go get an ice cream?". You laugh, "Ditch the ducks definitely," as you walk in the direction of the ice cream van, more than happy to get away from that scary goose.

ZAYN: "Oh he's definitely a 7/10," you nod in the direction of the blonde boy. "Nah, only a 5 at the most i'd say," your boyfriend, Zayn, counters. The pair of you were sunbathing in the park, and had decided to entertain yourselves by rating passers by. "5? Have you seen his hair? And his arm muscles?" you push yourself up onto your elbows to look at him incredulously. He shrugs, then discreetly points out a girl, "What about her? I'd say 7, 7 and a half maybe? She has good legs,". You look over, "Definitely," you nod in agreement, "Those shorts are gorgeous too, so she gets an 8 for good fashion sense," you laugh. "You know, I can see a girl that's a perfect 10/10. Absolutely bangin',". You sit up straight, slightly anxious. Neither of you really minded the other pointing out if someone had nice hair or whatever, but a '10/10' slightly unnerved you. "Where?" you look around, there were plenty of stunning girls nearby on this hot day, and you wonder which of them has caught your boyfriends eye. He watches you for a while, smirking, as you look around the crowds desperately, "I'm looking at her now,". You look down at him and find him staring up at you, and you smile, relieved. "Oh, you," you tease before leaning down for a kiss.Louis: "Louis get down. Your going to end up getting hurt and management will go ballistic!" you shout up the huge tree that your boyfriend has vanished up, hidden behind the leaves. "Pish posh," you hear him laugh, "Come on up (Y/N), it's pretty up here. Pleaseeeee....". You roll your eyes and carefully start to climb, eventually finding yourself sat on the same branch beside Louis. "(Y/N) and Louis sitting in a tree..." he sings, leaning towards you. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G," you finish the familiar rhyme, giving him a quick kiss - extremely aware of how precariously you are balanced righ now. Looking around, you catch your breath. "You were right, it is beautiful up here,". It was like you were in an alcove surrounded by leaves, splatters of light from the sun just making it through the cracks. You both sit in silence for a while, enjoying eachothers company and the surrounding beauty. "So," you turn to face Louis, "How on earth are we going to get down?". He smiles nervously back at you, "Well...".

HARRY: "Why on earth are you taking me to the park at this time of night?" you whine, pulling your coat tighter to you, against the cool night breeze. "Because," Harry turns to face you, "I quote 'Whay can't we just go on a normal fate, like a walk in the park or something',". You sigh, "You know I only said that because I was in a grumpy mood because dinner had to be cancelled. I'm sorry,". He takes both your hands in his, "I knwo you did, but it's true, I know you give up a lot to be with me - shush," he scolds you when you go to disagree, "I don't want you to. So, I can't give you a walk in the sun in case we got bombarded by fans, which would suck because then our date would be ruined. But -" he gestures around you both, "I can give you a walk under the stars, and I have the an excuse to hold you close - I need to make sure I keep you warm," he smiles shyly. You lean up on your tip toes to give him a kiss, "You are amazing Harry Styles, truly amazing. I don't deserve you," you smile. You officially had the best boyfriend, ever.

A/N sorry guys no Louis