You have a nightmare

Louis:

“(Y/N)? (Y/N)?” a sweet voice erupted into your nightmare, and you realized that it was coming from outside of your dream. Your eyes flashed open. Louis was leaning over you with a worried expression on his face. “You were talking in your sleep again.” You shivered as you recalled your dark slumber. This had been happening a lot lately. Maybe it had to do with the tea you had been drinking before bed. Louis kissed your head and pulled you onto his lap. He played with a strand of hair until you fell back to sleep.

Zayn:

“NO!” you jumped out and reached out into the dark trying to save the boy you loved so much. “(Y/N)? Are you ok?” You panted and realized thankfully, that you had just been dreaming. “Oh my god, Zayn.” You rolled over into his open arms and snuggled your head into his chest. “I’m here, I’m here. Bad dream?” you nodded your head in response. He rocked you back and forth. “Wanna tell me about it?” You searched through the fogginess of your dream. “I think, I think I lost you.” A shiver spread through your body and he clenched you closer to him. “I’m not going anywhere.”

Niall:

You woke with a start, thankful that it was just a dream. You wiped your hot, sweaty forehead, and pulled your hair up into a ponytail to relieve your neck of the heat. You pulled your legs and in wrapped your arms around them. You watched Niall sleeping next to you. Don’t wake him up, don’t wake him up. You sat there for another half hour, as frightening images passed through your mind like a movie. You gave in. You lifted his arm up from resting on the pillow and settled yourself under the shelter of his body. He awoke silently, and whispered into your hair, “You ok?” You felt like a little kid who ran to their parent’s bedroom. “Yeah, just, had a bad dream. Sorry to wake you up.” You felt him chuckle, but he didn’t let a sound pass his lips. “Your safe princess, I’ve got you.”

Harry:

You were running, fast and hard. You were running away. Someone was following you. You couldn’t scream. You couldn’t speak. You kept tripping over your own feet and objects that miraculously appeared. A pair of warm arms pulled you back, and you panicked. “No, stop no!” you shook your head as you tried to escape the grip. “Shhh, (Y/N), its ok. It was just a dream.” The pace of your heart slowed and you placed your hands on Harry’s chest. He held you tightly in his arms until morning.

Liam:

Something was shaking. Earthquake? You weren’t sure, but you were slowly losing your grip on the world you had entered. 2:30 glowed brightly through the darkness. The pressure of Liam’s hands on your shoulders released and he fell to his back. You giggled and crawled over to him. You rolled up into a small ball and nestled into his side. “Aw baby you ok?” you teased him. “I was worried about you. You wouldn’t wake up!” His fingers traced over your spine as you replied, “It was just a dream.”