Cute wedding moment

Harry: You lifted your fork, turning to the crowd for a moment while you waited for Harry to grab the bite of wedding cake he would be feeding you. When you turned back, your fork held up, Harry took his bite, using his hand to mush the cake in your face at the same time. “Harry!” You squealed as people began to chuckled, icing and cake smeared across your cheek. With Harry laughing and completely blind to your actions, you took a piece from the slice, spreading it across his face, sucking the leftover icing from your finger after. Harry took the opportunity to bite at your cheek, licking at the icing before kissing your mouth, tasting the cake from your lips and giving everyone a quick laugh at the both of you.

Louis: “You do know you’re not supposed to give a speech at your own wedding Lou?” Niall shouted from the bottom of the stage, Louis laughing along with the crowd as he took the microphone, tapping at it a few times until he was sure it was on. “I know that but man, I keep telling her I love her. By her I mean Mrs. Louis Tomlinson of course. I keep telling her I love her but it’s not enough. I need to tell everyone. Everyone in the world needs to know how much I love this beautiful woman. I mean god.” He shook his head, looking down at you from the stage, his eyes red and face sweaty from a night of drinking and dancing. “I just wanna scream to the top of the world. I’m the luckiest man alive!” Sure he was a little drunk at your wedding but he was cute and professing his undying love for you in front of everyone, even as the boys moved to the stage, patting his back and getting him back down. Louis still spoke in the microphone to all of them. “I’m the luckiest man and none of you will ever be as lucky as me. I’m sorry to say that but you can’t be the luckiest man in the world when I’ve got that girl.”

Niall: You’d been on the other side of the room from Niall when the DJ announced your first dance, the familiar tune you’d picked out beginning. Niall smiled as you both walked to the middle of the dance floor. Instead of your usual back and forth slow drag, Niall took your hand in his, pulling the other up to rest on his shoulder, his at your hip. He moved almost expertly, leading the dance and spinning you around. “You practiced.” You commented, both of you moving easily around the floor together through the song, completely oblivious to the people admiring you, to those snapping shots of the couple until the song faded out, an upbeat tempo taking the place of the previous song, a smirk on Niall’s lips as he stepped back, a laugh erupting from your throat as he started to dance. “Now, let me show you what I’ve really been working on.”

Liam: It happened when you walked in. There were nearly two-hundred people attending your wedding, but when you walked in the room it seemed as though everyone faded from the picture. There was no priest, guests, or wedding party. There was only you and Liam, his eyes on you as you made your way to the alter. His mouth hung open and he shook his head, his eyes wide and brimming with tears as you approached him. Once you’d finally made your way to him he stepped down, reaching out to you. “Wow.” He leaned in, pressing his lips to yours once, making you giggle as he was completely lost for words. “Ahem, not quite time for that.” Someone cleared their throat, bringing you both from your little world where only you existed, the crowd erupting with small chuckles as you proceeded with the ceremony after a small moment that seemed to be just the two of you.

Zayn: “Sorry to interrupt but could I borrow my wife for just a few minutes.” Zayn took hold of your elbow, guiding you to the back door of the reception hall. “Zayn, where are we going? Everyone’s here for us.” You asked, turning around to see people watching as you exited the building, fresh air washing over your face as Zayn’s hand sank into yours, beginning a slow stroll through the garden at the back of the building. “I just wanted you to myself for a few minutes.” He admitted, bumping against your arm as you walked. “We got married.” You stated the fact, looking down at your hands and to the two rings that had been placed on your fourth finger. “We did.” He stopped, turning towards you, his hands moving to the back of your neck, tilting your head up so that you were looking at him. “No regrets?” He asked, leaning down a little before you answered. “No regrets.” You repeated as a reply, your lips pressing together in a private moment for the two of you to share.